Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Hope yr feeling better gazter!

hello there... so i have given in and weighed in yesterday and today... i am 100% certain my scales are wrong though?! i started SW from home on Thursday and when i weighed in yesterday it said id lost 5lbs, i weighed in this morning and its saying ive lost 6lbs.... this cant be right!? ive only been on the plan for 3 full days, today is my 4th!?

hello there... so i have given in and weighed in yesterday and today... i am 100% certain my scales are wrong though?! i started SW from home on Thursday and when i weighed in yesterday it said id lost 5lbs, i weighed in this morning and its saying ive lost 6lbs.... this cant be right!? ive only been on the plan for 3 full days, today is my 4th!?

Your first week you usually get a big loss, when i first started my first loss was 6lbs but i think most of that was water! keep going :):)

Your first week you usually get a big loss, when i first started my first loss was 6lbs but i think most of that was water! keep going :):)

yes i am sure that it is mainly water, ive eaten loads of water melon and been drinking more water and im always on the loo! i cant wait til weigh in on thursday to get that final number for the week :D

yes i am sure that it is mainly water, ive eaten loads of water melon and been drinking more water and im always on the loo! i cant wait til weigh in on thursday to get that final number for the week :D

first proper WI is the best, always spurs you on when it's a big number!! good luck :D

first proper WI is the best, always spurs you on when it's a big number!! good luck :D

thanks very much... im sure ill weigh in again tomorrow lol x

Reliving Christmas again, new pair of scales! Only problem is they must be broken either that or I've done so badly these last couple of weeks :p

If you are going straight into slimming world without swapping from another diet, yes, that will be accurate.

Lol well ive just weighed and theyre showing 2 UPPPPPPPPP arghhhhh they better be lying to me

What you need is a good ........ Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well after showing 8.5lbs UP last night after a week of being a right fatty, I am pleased to say that this morning I am showing 3lbs up, much more manageable!!! Xxx

Back