Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I was 14st 7lbs on my scales this morning. It must be the Insanity workout im doing as ive been eating loads and ive eaten loads today. Hopefully be a couple back on tomoz morning.

At last a result!

2lbs lighter this morning taking back to 8.8 which was ore weigh in weight, perhaps I've nearly shifted my Xmas gain!

Whoop - 3rd day back on plan!!!

All red days and back to 9.3, so happy!!! Thought I was never going to get rid of these 3 extra pounds :)

Day 4 and I feeling pretty good so had a quick step on the scales and ....... 4 1/2 lbs off!!! How did I do that?

My mums taken the scales :( and I dont know where she's put them. I know thats probably a good thing but they keep me on track during the week. Oh well I guess i'll have to wait for WI tonight :S

booo TOTM arrived and with it a 0.8lb gain... If its the same tomorrow I am still on for a loss tomorrow evening at official WI but would be nice to see it gone tomorrow.
I am in our head office next Tue - Thu which means 3 days of no weighing aaaahhhhhh

Ive done it ............ I couldnt resist weighing arghhhhhhhhhhh and showing 1.5 on just hope its off for Wed

I think you did superbly lasting that long.. Drink plenty of water and eat lots of super free you have time to turn that around x

Ive done it ............ I couldnt resist weighing arghhhhhhhhhhh and showing 1.5 on just hope its off for Wed

You did so well to go that long, so don't beat yourself up.

I too weighed in work and am showing +1lb but it is TOTM.

Fingers crossed for WI

Wonder what tomorrows scales will say! Just completed my first run of 2013, managed 4.5 miles which I'm pleased with so if I've gained tomorrow it'll be the runs fault ;-)

Good Luck to you too - WE can all do this its our year remember x

It is! Going to be at target this time next year!

Now finding myself justifying the gain by saying 'it's a scales I haven't been on since I left to have the baby' etc...

Argh! Weighing messes with your head! Should be a support group like AA for compulsive weighers

Back