Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

My husband will be officially weighing in tomorrow morning (his first one!) before he goes to work and I will be so tempted to jump on the scales after him!! It's very tempting as my official WI is tomorrow night and then I'd know how good to be tomorrow lol. I MUSN'T do it!!

Mine are showing 2 down since Saturday. I can't help but feel a little disappointed as this is my first week ( I was showing 2 down on Sunday)!

Well official weigh in 1lb down, so at least I still lost :)

2nd weigh in on Thursday and i don't think I've lost an ounce despite being 100% on plan. :-(

You never can tell - theres only one set of scales that count so good luck on Thursay :D im sure it will be a good result

Thank you Texty, i hope i get a loss as i really don't want to feel let down after a good first week last wi....fingers crossed & trust in the plan. Lol!

Oh we'll it's here again, official weigh in night!

My scales say I've either gained 1 or stayed the same, but who knows by tonight!

It was so tempting to jump on scales after my husband this morning but I resisted! Good news is he's lost 5lbs on his first week so he's pretty pleased with that!!
I'm hoping for something similar, however like he reminded me I've been slimming longer than he has so it may not be such a big loss for me AND TOTM has arrived, grr and the first day is the worst for me. Really hoping it doesn't affect WI tonight :( will find out at 7pm

My scales are still showing a 2lb loss. I'm really starting to worry. The number hasn't budged since Sunday morning and I have been 100% on plan. I've done SW before and I know what I'm doing....surely I should be more than 2lbs down in my first week?

Well this morning i weighed 14st 7.8lbs so an increase of .3lb. Ive had to have a serious think about things last night and ive made the decision to stop doing the Insanity workout as it is making me lose weight and i need to be maintaining. I know 14st 7.8lbs sounds alot but on my frame i need to be at the very least 14st 10lbs and i dont want to look like a bag of bones. Im going back to my regular bike,x-trainer and weights tonight and im going to be upping my intake of pasta,rice and potatoes from now in and see how i go on.

It sounds crazy but its so hard getting the balance right to maintain your goal weight any slight change to things can throw everything out the window. I will be doing the Insanity workout as i loved it but for now i need to get my weight back up to a good level that makes me happy and hold it there for a while.

I never thought i would be saying this but i am eating so much food now its crazy! its all good food, no rubbish but i am seriously eating loads like 8 meals a day and right up to i go to bed.

weighed on the Wii this morning as mum still has scales and apparently lost 11lbs since yesterday... hahaha maybe not. Painful wait till monday now

Back