Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

My scales are showing 9st 10lb if that's the case later on weigh in I'll be gutted :(

mine are still showing the same as weigh in day last thursday, I'm gutted! my scales only show full pounds unfortunatly but its not even flickering between numbers so I dont think ive even lost 1/2 a lb :(

nettie said:
mine are still showing the same as weigh in day last thursday, I'm gutted! my scales only show full pounds unfortunatly but its not even flickering between numbers so I dont think ive even lost 1/2 a lb :(

Mine ain't great either, only a pound down this week so far, official weigh in day is tomorrow morning, would have liked a bigger loss as its only my second week back in plan. Oh well....I've been on medication since Friday and it's * week so I'm putting it down to that, I've been absolutely 100% for 2 weeks

I've got 20 mins til WI and haven't serial weighed ALL WEEK!! If I get a good result I will stick with it...if not back to daily weighing for me haha! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got 20 mins til WI and haven't serial weighed ALL WEEK!! If I get a good result I will stick with it...if not back to daily weighing for me haha! Xx

Well done Hun, good luck for weigh in, just about to go for mine x

Mine haven't budged since Sunday!! Though I annoyingly managed to lose 3lbs between group on Saturday and my home weigh in on Sunday! Really want another 1.5lbs for my half stone!!

How did it go Camz?

My scales at work only showing -1lb.
Be disappointed with that as I've had a really good week.

Don't know why but since going back to work I"ve been weighing there (everyone always on a diet so.scales in the loo).
Shame as I chucked my home scales and felt better for it.
Must try harder this week not to weigh at all, it just puts me in a mood if they don't budge enough.

Rant over lol

Lost 2lbs- not too bad!! Going to try and stick with not Serial Weighing as I was getting ridiculous!! Good luck!! Xx

Mine are showing 1lb down today, real weigh in is tomorrow morning, I am disappointed with that but I just have to keep telling myself that's it's 11lbs loss in 3 weeks xx

its official weigh in day tomorrow morning... does anyone else feel 10 stone heavier the day before WI?! However, someone who works in the same building as me (but not with me or near my office etc) asked me if I had lost weight today! I thought that was very nice of him although I am convinced it was because he had over heard a previous conversation with someone else!

Back