Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I too weigh myself daily!! It's driving me bonkers, I have been 100% this week, official WI (at home) is tues morning... Scales are showing a 1/2 lb loss so far, this is my first 100% week and really expected more!! HOWEVER today's disappointing scales experience kept me determined for today, so roast with friends, no wine, fry light roasts for me (duck fat for all others) and no wine (I'm attempting a dry January) if I'd had a large loss I may have been tempted to flexi syn a lot more !!!!

I weighed 14st 10lbs this morning which is great. I have however burned 2342cals today doing some crazy training haha. I have tried to eat loads to make up for it but i cant get a deal more in so il see if any has dropped off in the morning.

Mine won't be happy again tomorrow, too much feta and 6 squares of rum and raisin bournville....ooopsey! I did run 3 miles though, that's 1 square burnt off perhaps!

Couldn't resist a cheeky weigh just now and wish i didn't lol!!!

Hubby last night made me laugh before he got in bed he was like "oooo I've not weighed myself today" lol!!!
He's not even on a diet but he's picking up the serial weigher habit off me lol xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hate mine this morning!! 2.5lb up since Wednesday's weigh in, but I knew some of the 7.5lb I'd lost would go back on once I started to feel better. Still don't like them though lol

Still 2lbs up from weds weigh in and not gone off plan, hmpppffttttt.

I usually weigh more on a Monday after mammoth roast dinner Sundays, saying that though, I left the beef in the conservatory to defrost as its freezing in there and guess who's had a midnight feast.....the cat! Arrrggghhhh!

Naughty cat! Everything has to be locked away at night in the kitchen or ours just helps himself! The amount times we've caught him on the work tops, face first in a bowl of something lol! The bell on his collar is very handy at letting us know what he's up to!
On the serial weighing front, I STILL haven't weighed! Not even thought about it, hopefully I've nipped this habit in the bud before it got out of hand.

Mine are my friend today - they show I sts whereas yesterday they told me I'd put on a pound! I'm expecting to sts this week after losing so much through illness last week. Official WI isn't until tomorrow afternoon, so I've still got time to lose 1/2 pound if I'm good!

I find it hard to pass the scales I am known to jump on them several times a day it's quite interesting to find how much your weight fluctuates through the day ? But although my scales weigh the same as SW ones I only take that weekly reading as true!

Back