Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

My scales were showing 2lb down this morning!

Here's hoping it stays like that until proper weigh in on Wednesday morn!!!!

Turns out * week is due to start tomorrow- it explains why I'm craving unhealthy foods and feel bloated!
Really hoping for a STS this week, will check the scales on Monday and hope they are kind to me!

I won't be weighing for a few days, I can't watch!

2 glasses of red wine after no alcohol for a month was all it took to let the munches start, they kinda didnt stop is all. :-(

I did exactly the same last night!!! I went jan without alcohol felt good but the wine was sooo good last night!!!!

Oh dear I've just binged on biscuits... I need to stop eating NOW!

I could have eaten a whole bar of choccy to myself last night....it's a good job there was none in the house or it would have gone!
Scales looked pretty good last night before I went to bed......I'm usually 2lbs down the following morning so fingers crossed!!!

I didn't even look this morning - too hungover. I was going to be so good yesterday as well :(

Still 9st 8.4lb how long is this going to drag out before I get to target :(

I'm a lurker in this group but don't really comment. Think I was scared to admit to my addiction lol. I'm not as bad as I was when it comes to weighing I now just weigh daily first thing. My weight is up and down all the time. Here's my findings just for this week.
Official weigh in Monday 28th jan 11st 7lb

Tuesday. 11.8 1/4
Wednesday 11.7 1/4
Thursday 11.6 1/2
Friday 11.5 3/4
Saturday 11.6 3/4
Sunday 11.7

So basically all over the place lol. Official weight in tomorrow morning. Really hope I get a loss :)

I am a serial weigher! I am terrible, especially if I'm being extra good I want to see the results on the scales!! I don't go to any class to get weighed, but my dietician said that there's no harm in weighing every morning. That's the best time to way, it's your true weight. But it does become an obsession :eek: If you are going to do it try and do it once a day in the morning :)

I love mine too this morning showing 2 down from WI on Wed - Hoping they dont upwards as I really want my 2st award this week i need 2.5 off

I'm loving mine this morning. I've had 3 awful days of eating everything I shouldn't and still showing a tiny loss.

Back