Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I've never had it, although I have a pkt in my cupboard that I've never used!
Does it taste like Ryvita?
And what is the scan bran challenge? Eat it until its coming out of your ears? Lol

Does it taste like Ryvita...Hmmmm not quite, more like eating the wall?!

I heard that it is really good for digestion and well, ermmm, getting you going shall we say?!

The challenge is to eat it as your HEB but i've only got one pack so the challenge will soon be over!

Does it taste like Ryvita...Hmmmm not quite, more like eating the wall?!

I heard that it is really good for digestion and well, ermmm, getting you going shall we say?!

The challenge is to eat it as your HEB but i've only got one pack so the challenge will soon be over!
Sounds... Exciting? Lol!!

Phew...So home scales showed -3 this morning and WI showed -2.5. I'll take that :)

4 pieces of cardboard down, 1 to go!

Seriously though its not that bad. X
Lol I shall have to try it, in fact I could make Ferrero Rochers with mine, then it would taste a bit nicer!! X

Heard about that actually, hmmmm
Yes hmmmm is how I feel about them too, I'd rather have proper ones lol!
But definitely a way to get scan bran in?
Have you ever tried the scan bran cake? I'm considering giving it a try but I'm not convinced lol

I like the curly wurly scan bran cake I make it all the time - its quite nice and a good way to get the stuff down your neck haha. I love it with some strawberries and ff yogurt

Apparently it makes a good ice scraper for the car ;) so my C reckons lol

Texty_F said:
I like the curly wurly scan bran cake I make it all the time - its quite nice and a good way to get the stuff down your neck haha. I love it with some strawberries and ff yogurt

Apparently it makes a good ice scraper for the car ;) so my C reckons lol

Do you have the recipe please??? Xx

14st 8.4lbs so i shall be having a load more food today lol

2 and a quarter pounds down this morning!! Very pleased with that!!

Lol I shall have to try it, in fact I could make Ferrero Rochers with mine, then it would taste a bit nicer!! X

Yes or have it with a really nice topping that's quite thick, wet and strong flavoured. I like them with low far cottage cheese (natural or with chives) and loads of syn free chutney. It's nice and you can't really taste the scan bran. You also need to drink a lot with them to help their transit cos I think they just suck up any fluid and can cause constipation otherwise! Not fun. If you run out some branches of holland and Barrett stock them.

My scales were showing 2lb off yesterday and are still saying the same this morning so fingers crossed it stays!!!!!!

Back