Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Don't know what I'm doing to myself this weekend!

I saw an amazing 8.1 on fri, the lowest I've ever been so what do I do? Eat!

I allowed myself a flexi night last night as a late valentines but it hasn't stopped! :-(

Don't know what I'm doing to myself this weekend!

I saw an amazing 8.1 on fri, the lowest I've ever been so what do I do? Eat!

I allowed myself a flexi night last night as a late valentines but it hasn't stopped! :-(

I haven't stopped since Christmas!!! Get back on quickly! I'm desperate to get my head back on but just end up eating rubbish. Felt so good on it but my head is so out of it. So don't pick up any bad habits get back to that 8.1 :)

I haven't stopped since Christmas!!! Get back on quickly! I'm desperate to get my head back on but just end up eating rubbish. Felt so good on it but my head is so out of it. So don't pick up any bad habits get back to that 8.1 :)

Serves me right, 8.5 this morning! I'm sure I haven't eaten that much food to warrant 4lbs since fri so hopefully most of it will go with some water and lots of superfree from now until weds weigh in!

2.5lb on :( scales showing the same as last Tuesday nights official weigh in, not looking good for tomorrow night :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

14st 11.4lbs this morning. I did eat a hell of a lot yesterday and more sugary things pineapple, muller lights, baked beans, clementines, bananas etc etc lol i dont normally do that i hardly have fruit and dont normally have mullers but i was well down again yesterday 14st 7lbs so drastic measures were called for. I dont know why but ive really struggled these last few weeks to get some consistancy.

Up a pound !!!! I am loosing the plot with this, I am 100% on plan and this weight is not moving. If they don't budge for tomorrow then I'll have put on 3/4 lb this week for no apparent reason. Arrgghhhhh

Up a pound !!!! I am loosing the plot with this, I am 100% on plan and this weight is not moving. If they don't budge for tomorrow then I'll have put on 3/4 lb this week for no apparent reason. Arrgghhhhh

You could try mixing things up and try food you havent had before or havent had for ages, that can get things kick started again.

My scales are saying 4 up :( not surprised after what I've eaten since last Wednesday! Doesn't help that it's hubby's birthday tomorrow and we are going out to Prezzo for dinner!!

Mine are showing 1 1/4 up since WI on Thursday :-(

I was lucky to have a loss last week after all I ate so maybe it's caught up with me this week.

Hoping lots of superfree will pull it back a bit - only need a 1lb loss this week for my 3 and a half stone award! Fingers crossed :) x

You could try mixing things up and try food you havent had before or havent had for ages, that can get things kick started again.

Thanks Craig, I've only been doing SW seriously (keeping a true food diary) since 22/1 (although have been eating healthily since new year) and looking back I have lost a massive.... Weight for it... 2lb!! I started at 11.4 3/4 and scales today showed 11.3 although was 11.2 3/4 at last tues official at home weigh in.

I have been on plan, truthful if over syns cutting back the rest of week, not been over on any week, syns between 5 and 15 weighting or measuring hex (not always milk, but have in last couple weeks drastically cut my tea intact replacing with water/sugar free squash to help)

I have a good diary on here for last couple weeks and would encourage any further feedback!?

Back