Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

1.5 down since wi, wi day tomorrow hoping for a miracle of another half pound off by morning lol

0.5lb up from yesterday but still 2lb down from weigh in.
Official weigh in again tomorrow morning so we shall see!

Off to face music, hormones raging today. Actually feel like a good cry would help lol. Expecting 0.5lb - 1lb gain.. Will report back soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Lisa

0.5lb on, I will take that, I am still in the 12's just lol... Picked up food diary so gonna complete it for this week as I am out on Saturday night so new to make sure I behave rest of time x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Urgh scales earlier still showing 4 up so praying it doesn't jump up any more before tomorrow night! Feel like crap, hubby is ill and I think I'm getting it too! :(

Ill keep my fingers crossed for you, and I hope your not catching whatever it is.

Mine showed 1 off this morning but I dont get weighed until 5 45 tomorrow so who knows what they will say

Ill keep my fingers crossed for you, and I hope your not catching whatever it is.

Mine showed 1 off this morning but I dont get weighed until 5 45 tomorrow so who knows what they will say
Thanks, I hope I don't get it either. He's tucked up in bed, he aches all over, he even started crying earlier for no reason at all and my hubby isn't an emotional person at all, I've barely seen him cry in 5 years I've known him!

My problem this last week was too many Syns! I ate my HEX's and my free and super free foods and drank plenty, it was everything else that will do the damage!

I can accept 4 on- Ive eaten out 3 times, had a takeaway and quite a few alcoholic drinks!! I'm secretly hoping its like 3 on tho lol

Oh poor thing it sounds like that horrible novo virus. Has he seen the doc?

Well fingers crossed its not as bad as you think, and you can work hard to get it off next week if you have a gain that is :D

Oh poor thing it sounds like that horrible novo virus. Has he seen the doc?

Well fingers crossed its not as bad as you think, and you can work hard to get it off next week if you have a gain that is :D
No not yet, he only started feeling rough yesterday and it just got worse as the evening wore on. He's had loads of sleep and said he's now feeling a lot better than yesterday, although he's still very achy and got a splitting headache.
I've woken up feeling very achy but I'm still gonna go to work and see how it goes :(

Yeh I'm hoping its not too bad tonight, oh well if it is, it is, the damage has been done, just got to work hard at getting rid of the gain, got 2 weeks I'm sure I can do it!

Would love to be at target when I next WI as that's the Wednesday before I go away to Crufts so I can celebrate a little bit lol

Weigh in tonight, I'm 3lb away from target and stayed the same 2 weeks ago and my scales showed 8.5 on that morning. I weigh 8.3 on mine this morning, yes I could hope for 2 off but I really shouldn't go by the morning scales should I! Knowing my past luck it'll be another stay the same, if so, I might call target a little early?

I must admit I've been tempted to call target many times ESP last week when I got to 11.6 but the only thing that stopped me was that I want my 2.5 stone sticker!! Sad isn't it?! Lol

Back