Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I agree with Lisa- wait until you can actually attend class to get your sticker.
I'm pretty much doing the same- partly why I'm not attending a group this week as I want to hit target at MY usual group and I can't make it this week. X

I did go but I didn't weigh, time of the month arrived today and I still went spinning, pushed a lot harder than last week and drank loads so I bet I would f seen a gain anyhow.

My TOTM is due at the weekend so I'm really hoping I don't binge like normal as I want to be at target or less when I weigh next Wednesday!

I love mini eggs! I couldn't stop at 2! That's y I don't have them!

Argh just weighed as it's official WI tonight and I'm showing a STS!

How the hell can that be when I've stuck to plan 100% and have even joined the gym and been 5 times this week!

So annoyed :-(

Scales are showing 11st 6.8 this morning, keep going down please!! I'm doing my bit by not only being 100% but also eating super speed foods as often as I can!

MIne showed about 1 on this morning (although not the greatest most accurate scales to read have to admit) gutted as only 1.5lb to target so will have to see what WI tonght brings..... been yoyoinh back and forth for 2 months so was hoping i'd cracked it this week :(

Scales saying 11st 6.4 now so it's going down, slowly but surely...

Mine said 8.3 this morning so that's no loss at all in 8 days, weds weigh in will soon be here so I need to see it smaller if I'm going to hit target!

STS last night which happy with after a bad weekend and my scales showing 1 on!- though need a kick up the bum this week to get Target. That last 1.5lb just needs to go now! trying Success Express this week to see if it sorts these last few pounds out

I really do need to stop weighing myself every day. my WI is Sunday, I've been 100% this week and the scales are showing +0.5 :-( I got my OH to hide them the other day but only lasted two days before demanding them back!! It's addictive.

Back