Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

A sneak peek this morning is showing 11st 6, meaning 2.5 down from Wednesdays WI :D
Even though I'm full of cold, NOTHING is going to throw me off plan, I WILL be at target (or less) when I next WI on the 6th!

Thanks :) I'm going to be so ecstatic when it happens as I will get my 2.5 stone award at the same time, so 2 stickers in one night lol :)

I think I'm going to have stayed the same when I get weighed tomorrow! Just have a feeling. I'm staying off the scales though cuz they might be wrong!

I hate my scales too today!!! Up 1 and 1/2 lbs! X

Currently 14st 7lbs. 2lbs until I'm 1/2 way there! Woop!

Mine say 11st 7 so 1 up from Sunday, which I don't understand as I've been 100% since Thursday?! As long as they say 11st 5 or less by March 6th (my next WI) I'll be happy!

1.5lb off for me this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Undecided if I shall weigh in tomorrow, I normally weigh every other week as hubby works shifts but i have the opportunity to pop in.

it's straight after spinning which is new to me so I'm worried how it will effect the scales, that and the water I will of drank, I only need half a pound to target though!

The other thing is if I did lose half and get to target I couldn't stay for the class, I really shouldn't go should I?????

Undecided if I shall weigh in tomorrow, I normally weigh every other week as hubby works shifts but i have the opportunity to pop in.

it's straight after spinning which is new to me so I'm worried how it will effect the scales, that and the water I will of drank, I only need half a pound to target though!

The other thing is if I did lose half and get to target I couldn't stay for the class, I really shouldn't go should I?????

I would wait to get your sticker in front of everyone , it's the most important one, but that's just me x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back