Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

On my first attempt at SW I used to weigh in everyday I was terrible and the variation each day started to get me down and I would fail! Not a good Idea at all, I can now say I weight my self once a week only :) and seeing the numbers go down each week makes it that much easier to stick to.

I was 11st 6.5 this morning, lightest I've been in around 3 years! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think you've done amazing!!! You've lost over half of your body weight. How long did that take you if you don't mind me asking?
Also what the scales say on Sunday are what count, you've a few days to pull it back if you're not happy :D

Started on Jan 1st 2012 completed my journey Nov 20th 2012 so i did it in a short space of time. Ive never been so determined to do something my whole life, i was so focused mentally and i think that made all the difference.

Poo! Stepped on my scales this morning to check progress (WI day is Tuesday). I have been 100% so far and really uppd body magic (started couch to 5k and completed 3 "runs" this week already) so had hoped to see significant progress but I've sts??? What is going on?

Poo! Stepped on my scales this morning to check progress (WI day is Tuesday). I have been 100% so far and really uppd body magic (started couch to 5k and completed 3 "runs" this week already) so had hoped to see significant progress but I've sts??? What is going on?

Its the running i started about 2 weeks ago and ive been told you can even put on when you start running as you store more water for a while.

Nooooooooooooo..... I only started it to gelp boost weightloss! I don't even enjoy it :( will it eventually pay off at scales? U've done so well I still have 4 st and more to loose!

Started on Jan 1st 2012 completed my journey Nov 20th 2012 so i did it in a short space of time. Ive never been so determined to do something my whole life, i was so focused mentally and i think that made all the difference.

That is amazing!! Just wow

Well done!

Serioulsy making me want to step it up a gear haha

I am a serial weigher and proud of it - have weighed every morning for as long as I can remember and recently have started hopping on quickly before bed just to keep an eye on things. OCD? perhaps ;)

I know all the spiel from the Consultants about why some people find it detrimental but thankfully I'm not one of those people and find it really helps me to stay on track.

Do you find that sometimes when your serial weighing it cam go down quite a bit within a day or do you notice more odd pounds or oz's each day which add up to the weeks loss?

Back