Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I've managed a whole week without getting on the scales, weigh in tomorrow morning though xx

Well done for such restraint! I'm just 0.5 lb off 2 stone so I'll be camping out on my scales all week watching that pesky 0.5lb!

Aww Jenna hope you're ok, we all have days we want to throw them through a window! xx

Well official weigh in last night at 14.3......had my treat night and scales this morning say 14 4.5! Which is fine!!!

Aiming to maintain this week as its easter and all that jazz! Hope thats possible!!!! :) x

Pesky scales are saying 11 5 this morning- I've been 100% since Sunday yet they've gone up??? As I'm at target I don't HAVE to WI tonight so maybe I won't lol

My scales were so low this morning I could kiss them. Hopefully it follows through until 5pm weigh in.

Pesky scales are saying 11 5 this morning- I've been 100% since Sunday yet they've gone up??? As I'm at target I don't HAVE to WI tonight so maybe I won't lol

Oh I hate that feeling like we shouldn't weigh in! I too am toying with the idea as I am looking at a 3 lb gain which would take me just a pound under the top end of target! I must go and face up to it though.

I was another 0.5lb off this morning...so the scales are playing ball, although it's my first week back on plan after a month off so it's probably 'beginners luck'! Just need to keep up the momentum through the long weekend!

Oh I hate that feeling like we shouldn't weigh in! I too am toying with the idea as I am looking at a 3 lb gain which would take me just a pound under the top end of target! I must go and face up to it though.
I'm looking at a 4lbs gain which would take me out of target range after just one week! I'm still not sure if I wana weigh in or not. But I don't want to get into a habit of weighing on occasionally or I'll start to binge more!!!

I'm looking at a 4lbs gain which would take me out of target range after just one week! I'm still not sure if I wana weigh in or not. But I don't want to get into a habit of weighing on occasionally or I'll start to binge more!!!

Do you feel like youve had a binge or just had a few too many treats?

Do you feel like youve had a binge or just had a few too many treats?

Lol I just ate pretty much what I wanted for 3 days! But I've been back on it since Sunday so that's 3 100% days and my scales have gone up??

I weighed myself this morning and I am 2lbs up since weigh in last Thurs, weigh in tomorrow and I am nervous, I have stuck to plan, not had as many syns as I normally have and its showing a gain, my scales at home always show me a pound or 2 heavier than the sw scales, however I am preparing myself for a maintain or worse a gain tomorrow *sobs*, I know I need to look at the overall picture and all that but a gain would be v disheartening.

Lol I just ate pretty much what I wanted for 3 days! But I've been back on it since Sunday so that's 3 100% days and my scales have gone up??

They will go down, just keep going!

My babysitter couldn't make it so I had to miss class after all!

Did you go?

They will go down, just keep going!

My babysitter couldn't make it so I had to miss class after all!

Did you go?
Mine is at half 6, I'm still going but because I'm on social team I may just 'forget' to weigh lol

Back