Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Lightbulb moment!!! I too starve myself until WI and I weigh at 5:30 but find I get home then and eat my body weight in junk food purely because I'm too hungry.

Am hoping to work 3 day weeks for a while and have just found a morning group on a Thursday (the same day that I normally weigh). Maybe I'll try it tomorrow and see if it helps. Think it might! :)

Thank you! X

It DEFFO will!

Because I weigh at home now it's easier for me just to go for my morning pee and then hop on the scales before I get dressed and go downstairs for my morning coffee. But if the morning class is early enough, skip your morning brew (if you have one) until after you've been weighed :D

I know it might sound kind of insane, but I worked out last time I was on SW that one glass of water/coffee weighed one pound :S

It all makes sense now! I too eat tons of junk food after getting in from WI!
My problem is there's no morning groups on my days off work (Saturday and Sunday) the rest of the week I work 8-5 or 8-1 so evening group is my only option.

I am hoping they will open a Saturday morning group soon but I don't wanna leave my group as I just love it and my C is fab!

No surprise that the morning after WI my scales say 11st 1.5lbs- despite the junk food last night!

Am I the only one who eats normal the day of weigh in lol!

Well despite only having half of one heb yest on a green day and only eating cous cous for lunch and sw chips and beans, not a huge amount I might add, I'm 1/4lb heavier this morning!

Think I need to have some junk like Dougal :)

Am going to try the morning class today, it's at half 9 so straight after the school run, should be easy to avoid the tea until then - I can't believe how much a drink weighs!

Won't be able to do a morning group the week after as I'm in work that day but hopefully I'll be able to take Thursday's off for the next few weeks and will try to make the most of it by weighing in the morning!

Dreading the damage today! Lol x

Ooh, I got a sneaky glimpse of 10.2 this morning - how exciting! Let's hope they move just a smidgen more before WI to give me the motivation to resist temptation when I'm off work and doing lots of coffees and lunches next week!

So I jump on the scales each morning out of habit, as does the better half. It's almost like a competition (and he's winning!) BUT this morning I saw the magic number. 10st 8. Bang on 3 stone since I joined SW on 6 November last year, and what I wanted to be before the Birthday Blowout on May 3rd.

Needless to say I'm in a good mood, but still keeping at it. I have five more days to go until weigh in >.<

I tend not to weigh in when I goto the gym on a morning (usually Thursday/ Friday) but I seem to every other day!

Well despite only having half of one heb yest on a green day and only eating cous cous for lunch and sw chips and beans, not a huge amount I might add, I'm 1/4lb heavier this morning!

Do it, it works! Lol!!! ;) :p

Can I join?
I was convinced last week to not get weighed between classes, well I tried it and it didn't work so I'm now getting weighed every day so I know what I'm doing right and wrong.
Starting tomorrow :)

I eat normally, I drink just as much fluid, I just don't have a drink within an hour of WI, my weight usually fluctuates 0.5lb-1lb from the morning

Can I join?
I was convinced last week to not get weighed between classes, well I tried it and it didn't work so I'm now getting weighed every day so I know what I'm doing right and wrong.
Starting tomorrow :)

So did you figure out what went wrong last week so you can address it this week? It wont just have been the fact you weren't on the scales every day ;)

So did you figure out what went wrong last week so you can address it this week? It wont just have been the fact you weren't on the scales every day ;)

No idea.... I did everything the same as the week before when I lost 2 1/2 lbs.... my only guess is that I've not mixed things up enough. i'm doing a diet sheet this week. The only thing I did differently was not get weighed so I'd like to blame that lol.

I've been so stressed out about it since Tuesday I've not wanted to eat. I've really forced myself to eat today.

Oh yes you've got to make sure you eat enough - that's key, if you don't your body will go into starvation mode and you'll lose nothing.

You've been doing great judging by your progress in your signature - good luck this week, sometimes just the mere act of writing it down can help even if you think you've done nothing different.

Back