Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

So my weights this week...

Monday - 11st 13.75lb
Tuesday - 11st 12.5lb
Wednesday - 11st 12.5lb

Really want another 1.5lb off by offical WI on saturday!

9st 8.8 this morning so roughly maintaining at the moment since Monday - need to see 9st 7.4 on the scales to be in with a chance of reaching target next Monday. Tried scan bran for the first time to try to help boost my chances, waiting for Tesco order to come with rest of the ingredients to make curly wurly scan bran cake :)

Must admit I'm tempted to not WI tonight, I mean, I don't HAVE to as I'm a target member... I just don't want the pressure of HAVING to lose next week to get back into range, when I'm not well and will probably manage to stick to plan better if there's no pressure....

Going to group anyway as I'm social team and its taster night....

Yeh I could do, I just don't want to see those numbers on the scales!!

A pre WI check is saying 11st 9.4lbs *gulp* :eek: so that'd be 4lbs on :eek: :eek:

My own fault, but still...

Ok, tough talk coming....

You brought this on yourself so face the scales and say to yourself I did that, but, and its a big but, I can undo it!

Besides, knowing you and your jammy ways it'll all be gone by fri! ;-)

Thanks Lucy, I need that kick, I really do!

I shall face the scales and I WILL be on plan this week, 100% no excuses!

+7.5 after two weeks hol though? You'll get that off in no time :)
Hope so, I've been so good today and finally got my backside back to the gym, nearly died. But it'll be good to get back in to a routine :)

3lbs on, actually quite pleased with that! Means I'm 2.5lbs above my range, 100% coming right up!

I did, so I'm very happy with just 3lbs.

Made a plan for next week, shopping list all ready for the morning, haven't been so organised since before I hit target lol!

How did you do?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    994.9 KB · Views: 109
Well done!

I weighed at home tonight and was 1/2 more than last week as I couldn't go, been waiting for a phone call from the hospital all evening, had it confirmed that my grans had a stroke :-(

Woohoo 2.5lbs off! :D Very happy with that!

Sorry to hear that Lucy xxx

Thanks everyone, next 48hrs will show the extent but yesterday she was talking rubbish so it's not looking good.

Had a few too many syns last night so I'm up to 8st 2 1/4 this morning.

Back