Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Confession time...I'm a serial weigher too (serial to the point that it forms part of my morning routine :sigh:).
I'm setting myself a mini challenge of not weighing in until next Thursday morning and have asked my parents to hide the scales from me!

It's my first week back on plan so hoping for a good loss in 7 days time...eek!

Well done on the losses today!

Confession time...I'm a serial weigher too (serial to the point that it forms part of my morning routine :sigh:).
I'm setting myself a mini challenge of not weighing in until next Thursday morning and have asked my parents to hide the scales from me!

It's my first week back on plan so hoping for a good loss in 7 days time...eek!

Well done on the losses today!

Good luck x

Had a naughty Pizza Hut last night as we had some friends over and I thought treat myself to something!
Unbelievably the Scales have stayed the same so I'm very happy! 110% from now on so they can only go down x

No sneaky WI this morning because I went to the gym early and always weigh in in my pjs :p still on plan though!

Thanks everyone, next 48hrs will show the extent but yesterday she was talking rubbish so it's not looking good.

Had a few too many syns last night so I'm up to 8st 2 1/4 this morning.
Been through it with both granddads, awful. :(

Fingers crossed its not too bad for her.

I think a few too many Syns is allowed, giving what you are going through.

Hugs xx

11st 8 this morning so that's 1/2 down from WI, as always.
On plan 100%, didn't buy anything naughty when doing the food shop- and all because I ate breakfast BEFORE I went to Tesco!

Determined to have a whopping big loss next Wednesday!

11st 2.25lbs this morning (woo!), but as above, probably because it was a bit of a light eating day yesterday so will likely be back up to 11st 3lbs by tomorrow! x

11st 1.75lbs after doing 30 Day Shred! :eek:

I finally admit I am a serial weigher I can't help it every morning I carefully stand on them and hope they move in the right direction first I weigh in stones then flick the switch so it tells me just in pounds to see if there is a sneaky half pound lurking about!

I weighed in at 10 st 12.5 officially on Monday and this morning it was 10st 11 got project day at the allotment Saturday and a trip to the Malvern hills Sunday would love the scales to say 10st 9 on Monday but I think that may be a push

Shot back up to 11st 8.5lbs this morning but most likely because I ate loads yesterday! All on plan but lots of rice and potatoes... Really enjoying being back on plan, and I'm so good I resisted a Penguin earlier cos I knew they're 5.5 Syns and I'd rather have a Curly Wurly for 6 when I get home!

Onwards and downwards (hopefully!)...

9st 10.0lb this morning that's 3.8lb down in two days, hopefully it'll stay that way or go down more.

Stupid not eating much yesterday has left me sooo hungry today! Been eating way too much and definitely way over syns :(

Me too, been feeling very meh :(

Not looking forward to scales today, picked at little ones chips I made him for tea, had a few bits of his ice cream (too help stop it melting-the things we do!) had a treat on my salad of croutons (syn laden) and a few rum and diet cokes, urggggg

Not looking forward to scales today, picked at little ones chips I made him for tea, had a few bits of his ice cream (too help stop it melting-the things we do!) had a treat on my salad of croutons (syn laden) and a few rum and diet cokes, urggggg

Sigh 8st 2 1/4.

11st 1.5lbs this morning! :D Now let's see how much of that I ruin by my flexi syn day today!

Back