Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

9st 11.0lb this morning :(

Its a "tick and move on moment"
You can do it :)

Yep I'm going to bin all the mini chocolate bars that I keep in my room to hopefully stop me snacking on a night before bed (think they run out of date soon anyway) as well and going to put a before and after pic on my wall to hopefully stop me having binge days! Going to try and have a treat once every two weeks but then need to try and learn self control to limit myself to one thing.

Yep I'm going to bin all the mini chocolate bars that I keep in my room to hopefully stop me snacking on a night before bed (think they run out of date soon anyway) as well and going to put a before and after pic on my wall to hopefully stop me having binge days! Going to try and have a treat once every two weeks but then need to try and learn self control to limit myself to one thing.

I treat by using SW recipes. That way some are fairly low syn. If you make a batch up you can have a small amount over a few days and not feel guilty :)

I treat by using SW recipes. That way some are fairly low syn. If you make a batch up you can have a small amount over a few days and not feel guilty :)

It's quite difficult because I still live at home, my mam does SW too but since she got to target she's straying quite a lot and I don't have the will power to do it on my own, I need to find it! Especially when she makes cakes and stuff for the weekend when my dad comes home, the temptation is crazy!!! I know I'm an adult and need to do it myself but its just so hard sometimes :(

Off to Mum's later for her birthday tea, just hope there isn't cake!!

This picture is the reason why I will be falling off the wagon in spectacular style next weekend- it's an annual tradition :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    555.1 KB · Views: 113
See I'm opposite. If I see that Im no losing I go harder. . but if I see a good loss I let myself hae a treat ( which in course makes the weightloss go away )

Notice its says "sponsored by Aspall" :) :) a whole weekend with husband and Aspall- I'm there! :)

Urgggg I couldn't resist the sticky toffee pudding, sigh

Looks like we're all struggling this week, I've had 0 syns today so for that I'm going to allow myself something tonight (within syns) I'm just writing yesterday off and starting today as a fresh start!

Urgh think I'm looking at another STS tomorrow :( scales are showing the same as last Sunday when I sneeky peeked!

Aww you never know, they might surprise you tomorrow x

Looks like we're all struggling this week, I've had 0 syns today so for that I'm going to allow myself something tonight (within syns) I'm just writing yesterday off and starting today as a fresh start!
Yep me too- I just can't seem to be plan for a whole week *sigh*
My depression and anxiety really isn't helping, I'm just a bit fed up right now *sigh*

So was good at Mum's, then got home, found there was a glass' worth of rose wine in the fridge so I've had that along with a bag of crisps and now I want chocolate *sigh*

And now I'm drinking a small glass of hubby's red wine and I've just destroyed a KitKat mint chunky, need to stop NOW!

8st 2 3/4 this morning, that's exactly what I was this time last week, if I want to see a loss on weds I need at least 2 off by Wednesday, that ain't going to happen me thinks!

Back