Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Still 11st 1.75lbs this morning, reckon I can shift another 0.75lbs by Weds if I stick to everything 100%?!

Still 11st 1.75lbs this morning, reckon I can shift another 0.75lbs by Weds if I stick to everything 100%?!

Im sure you will :)

10st 9 this morning into single lb figures hoping to stay with this or close to this for WI tomorrow night. It's crazy how it differs each day!

I weigh every day and wish I hadnt this morning lol - SW scales on Wed 11 13 mine said 11 13 so spot on.
Friday my scales 11 10 whoop a loss bring it on
Today my scales say 11 13 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Why do I do it

I weigh every day and wish I hadnt this morning lol - SW scales on Wed 11 13 mine said 11 13 so spot on.
Friday my scales 11 10 whoop a loss bring it on
Today my scales say 11 13 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Why do I do it

Our bodies are sent to try us! X

oh yes they are bloody annoying lol

Wish I hadn't weighed this morning, haven't seen those numbers in ages! Saying that though I've been very good today so far ;)

I don't dare weigh myself! Need to sort myself out, I know I keep saying this but I'm feeling so bleh atm, but I know I'll end up big again if I don't start soon!

I don't dare weigh myself! Need to sort myself out, I know I keep saying this but I'm feeling so bleh atm, but I know I'll end up big again if I don't start soon!

Oh dear, think most of us will be able to relate though! If I fall off the wagon and struggle to get back on I just say to myself that I'm having 1 day completely on plan just to see how I feel and I always feel better after that one day and continue from there on.

I've had a great day, I haven't had my heb yet so I'm looking forward to hot choc with 2 hifi lights shortly! That's if I can fit it in after the huge roast we just had!

I'm joining this thread too. I am also a serial weigher, but I weigh a couple of times a day lol. Anyway not only am in obsessed with my own daily weight changes I also have to check on this thread to see how you all get on with it, so I thought it was time I started to contribute too!

soooo yesterday 10st 9 (same as my official wed weigh in) today 10st 8 woo hoo (a pound overnight, my scales do weigh to the closest fifth of a pound, and nothing not a sausage off before today and then all of a sudden down a pound, lets hope it stays and a bit more off by wed)

I'm hoping whatever crazy numbers I see on the scales tomorrow morning will shock me into being good!

I'm expecting about 4lbs on (11st 10lbs) but there's every chance it will be more!

OMG OMG OMG

11st.... 11.4lbs this morning :eek: :eek:

Thats 5.5lbs up from Wednesday!!!

REALLY have to be good now!! :eek:

^^ Oooops! I'm sure you can get most of that back off again quickly!!

Scales still at 11st 1.75lbs for a third morning running, amazing how consistent bodies can be sometimes when on other times they fluctuate by so much!! Zumba and 30 day shred up until weigh-in to see if I can shift another bit! :D

Scales still at 11st 1.75lbs for a third morning running, amazing how consistent bodies can be sometimes when on other times they fluctuate by so much!! Zumba and 30 day shred up until weigh-in to see if I can shift another bit! :D

Ok I need to quit being a serial weigher - I just weighed after going to the loo and now apparently weigh 11st 3.25lbs! :eek: Maybe my scales aren't quite as consistent as I thought!!

Do I weigh myself this morning... I probably should because I know it'll be shocking!

9st 12.6lb this morning so 0.6 up from WI on Tuesday, hopefully it'll stay that way!

Back