Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

11st 7.5lbs this morning, exactly the same as last night :)

10st 6.4lb this morning, so dropped 0.6lb since yesterday, but weirdly. Allways drop the day after official weigh in, only to be back up to normal by Friday. I do a body combat class on a wed night which is pretty intense so wonder if the temporary weight loss is due to that? Anyway still happy this morning!

10 8.5 this morning onwards and downwards hope everyone has a good day

9st 9.4lb this morning, I hope it stays low instead of yo-yoing!

After managing to only gain 4lb on my 2 week holiday in Florida I am back to the serial weigh it's ... Aiming to get it off over 2 weeks :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so I've been a bit AWOL and not being 100% on plan this week. Weighed 8st 3 1/2 this morning so it's crept up somewhat! It's all deserved.

Today's been the first day that I've wanted to be good but I had a buffet lunch on a course in bham so I only eat a bit but way over syns non the less.

Been for a 3.2 mile run tonight and sweat like no ones business, hopefully that will help a bit.

Holiday is one week tomorrow so when I weigh tomorrow morning I will see how much I need to loose in a week.

After managing to only gain 4lb on my 2 week holiday in Florida I am back to the serial weigh it's ... Aiming to get it off over 2 weeks :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's brilliant only having a four pound gain, well done. I'm on Holliday in five weeks, two weeks all inclusive an worried about large weight gains, I don't plan on sticking to sw while away, but hoping to remember sme of the basic principles, like having on e third super free with each meal etc, did you come off plan completely or try and stick to it? Want to enjoy my holls and will be happy with a four pound gain, but I hav heard horror stories if gain of a stone o more!!

That's brilliant only having a four pound gain, well done. I'm on Holliday in five weeks, two weeks all inclusive an worried about large weight gains, I don't plan on sticking to sw while away, but hoping to remember sme of the basic principles, like having on e third super free with each meal etc, did you come off plan completely or try and stick to it? Want to enjoy my holls and will be happy with a four pound gain, but I hav heard horror stories if gain of a stone o more!!

We were in a villa, I did stick to the 3rd super free as much as I could, and took super noodles for lunch when at villa.. Instead of having crisps in for snacking round villa I got the low fat versions, but I drunk a fair bit of beer, although bud light .. I just didn't totally go mental everyday.. I enjoyed my holiday and what I ate though :)

Ok so I've been a bit AWOL and not being 100% on plan this week. Weighed 8st 3 1/2 this morning so it's crept up somewhat! It's all deserved.

Today's been the first day that I've wanted to be good but I had a buffet lunch on a course in bham so I only eat a bit but way over syns non the less.

Been for a 3.2 mile run tonight and sweat like no ones business, hopefully that will help a bit.

Holiday is one week tomorrow so when I weigh tomorrow morning I will see how much I need to loose in a week.

Omg, 8st 1 3/4 thus morning!

11st 7lbs this morning so 1/2 down from WI :)

After a visit from my fairy lol I hopped on the scales and they said... 11st 6.4lbs whoop whoop! Think I prefer that number to the earlier one :p

10st 13.25lbs this morning, my lightest yet and just in time for holidays! :D

10 9 this morning but can feel the monthly bloat starting already feeling yuk

Back