Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

12.4.8 0.8lb on the unofficial weigh on Tuesday morning (I get weighed tue pm officially)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It happens sometime, hun. I find it's sometimes water retention in the heat - drink plenty of water today and you'll no doubt be back down tomorrow x

10 9.5 again I'm drinking loads of water just wondering if its because I'm not eating enough as its too hot

Im down 1lb this morning from my wi weight on tue. I only weigh myself at work lol so its only 3 days a week. X

10st 10.5lbs this morning.... just 1 more lb to get off by next Weds to ensure I get a maintain after last week's amazing loss! :D

It happens sometime, hun. I find it's sometimes water retention in the heat - drink plenty of water today and you'll no doubt be back down tomorrow x

Oh I never thought of that.., I really hope that's the case, trouble is I get so disheartened. As we all do I'm sure, and then i think ah sod it! And overeat lol! Xx

It's easily done, but usually there's a reason behind it. That's the reason people at group get told not to weigh every day because it can so easily pull you off-track. I've never been to a group though, so I'm a naughty every-day-scale-hopper! xx

Didnt get to weigh in but I was 8st 1 1/4 in the morning so prob a sts last night.

Slightly up this morning to 8st 1 3/4 but I'm off on hols tomorrow so I'll be posting my naughty gain!

I'm really pleased for you chick. Mine are sticking stubbornly at 10.1, but I've got a good, on plan weekend planned so hopefully I'll get a good result on Monday morning! x

I'm trying to resist weighing until Monday, because I'm sick of the up & down, at least Monday is only one day of official WI.

10 9.5 again this morning really hope I'm not stuck on this for weeks like I was in may :(

10st 9.5lbs for me this morning, so back to post-hol weight, yay! :D However I am on a night out tonight so will have to try not to undo the hard work...

Anyone else finding this hot weather is making your weight fluctuate crazily?

I'm finding my weight much less after a day's work (I work in an office, nothing manual) during this heat. Most likely because of water loss... I don't know but it's totally messing with my mind. 14st 9 last night before bed, 14st 10 in the morning, 14st 7 after work.... In 'normal' weather I'm always heavier after work/in the evenings. I should chuck my scales away and rely on weekly weigh ins only!!

Back