Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

0.5lb up today and had an off plan lunch too :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm really pleased for you chick. Mine are sticking stubbornly at 10.1, but I've got a good, on plan weekend planned so hopefully I'll get a good result on Monday morning! x

Thanks hun...this morning I am quarter of a lb under 10st.. Wahoo! I reckon it's dehydration tho lol! I've got to stick to plan and not ruin it tho! I hope the scales move downwards for you! X

Forgot to weigh myself before the morning pint of water... but after that it was 10st 10.5lbs, so 1lb up on yest... don't know if that's good or bad now! :) x

Can I ask what scales all you lovely ladies are using? I have the old,mechanical style and would love to treat myself to some really good ones but can't spend too much?? :confused:

I have the WW ones from Argos, they seem pretty accurate x

Forgot to weigh myself before the morning pint of water... but after that it was 10st 10.5lbs, so 1lb up on yest... don't know if that's good or bad now! :) x

Someone told me a pint of water weight a lb and a quarter.

Not sure how right it is thou... X

Someone told me a pint of water weight a lb and a quarter.

Not sure how right it is thou... X

I'd heard that too - if it's true happy days! :) x

my scales are showing me at 158.4lbs which is 11st 4.8lbs eeekkk, proper weigh in on Thursday

Mine are 10.0 this morning. Would love a miracle by the morning and have a 9 at the front, but I think I'm going to have to wait until next week for that

Aaarrrrggggghhhhh at parents so can't way... Think would be up again though as off plan for dinner last night with lasagna, garlic bread and apple pie x

Absolutely kicking myself this morning, 11st 12.5lbs :( There's evidence of yesterday's binge if I ever needed it

148.5 today 1lb down from last week hoping it stays like this or gets lower for tomorrow night. Starting a gym on Tuesday so hoping this is going to help

148.5 today 1lb down from last week hoping it stays like this or gets lower for tomorrow night. Starting a gym on Tuesday so hoping this is going to help

Good luck for WI. You might notice that you STS for a week or two after joining the gym, I did and was told it was water retention to repair the muscles. But don't worry, it started coming off thick and fast afterwards x

Down 3 from Thursday. . Glad the weather has cooled down! ! Playing havoc with scale!

Still refusing to step on the scales, this is day 4 or 5 of no weighing been 100% on plan, I'm finding working 3 days a week is keeping me on track more because I need to plan since I work in McDonald's!

Back