Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

8 st 3 3/4 this morning so 1 3/4 up from last fri? How's that possible after a week off plan!
You must have behaved yourself without realising it lol :p

Still 10st 2.2lb this morning, the family arrive today so now sticking to plan gets tough, tough but not impossible, I wNt to see at least 10st 1lb on wed!

147lb this morning hoping for it to be lighter tomorrow

I am also a serial weigher. I like to weigh myself before and after meals to see what difference that makes to my weight as well as morning, evening and any time I walk past my scales inbetween. The only weight I actually care about though is the one when I get home from work in my uniform because that's how I get weighed at WI. My sister thinks I'm obsessed but I'd say it's just habit lol.

10st 12.75 this morning, am lucky it's not higher after what I ate!!

8st 7 1/4 this morning!!!!

Nearly cried but I calmly got off and tried again, 8 st 2 3/4 it then said.

To be honest I deserve the higher one after a whole week off plan so I'm a bit confused with why I got two readings.

To be honest I deserve the higher one after a whole week off plan so I'm a bit confused with why I got two readings.

Mine do weird things too. Every morning I get on them once, step off, then get back on and they are approximately 3lbs lower, which I take as my reading because it most closely matches other scales I've checked them against. Scales are funny creatures!

Mine are still 10.0 so I'm hoping for a miracle tomorrow! I don't deserve a STS...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't know if I dare have a look this morning! We were meant to be going to chiquito last night but on the morning was texted that we were going to a BBQ instead, they made SW friendly things which I had (pork steak, pasta, even SW chips) but there was some Eton mess cheese cake and fruit trifle so I had some of each (not a massive portion but still) and a vodka (just one) so probably had about 50-60 syns! Just because of this last minute change of plan and a stressful day at work!

10st 2.4lb this morning, up another 0.2lb overnight, the scales are gradually increasing each day this week and that's with being 100 percent on plan, I'm trying not to worry about it too much as I did lose 3lb last week and I do randomly get some slight increases in weight for no reason and these usually happen just before or just after a good loss, I'm trying to look at he bigger picture and view my weight loss over a four week period but its still disheartening. Anyway so far I am 0.8lb up since official weigh in but still have three days till the next official weigh in, just hope the scales do not continue on their upward trend, I have a bloody bikini to get into in two weeks three days!!

PI would defiantly take the lower reading, after all it would take some doing to gain 5lb of fat overnight about an extra 17500 calories in one day, so it sounds like the second lower reading is more likely to be the accurate one x

9st 10.4lb no way have I put 2lb on!!!

Oh I feel bad sharing how I happy I am with my scales when everyone else's is playing silly ******* with them!!

But... 11st 1.8lbs this morning :D

Haven't seen numbers like that in ages :D

And still 3 days until WI....

147.5 please go down for WI tomorrow night

I weighed myself after having a shower and I'd eaten breakfast and drank a bucket of coffee and the scales said 8.4 so defo was 8. 2 3/4 this morn, phew!

Back