Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Morning after weigh in 9st 7.8lb gone down 1lb! I don't know what to do to get back into target zone, two weeks in a row I've maintained and I only need 1lb off, think I'm going to have to cut portion size and be hungry :(

Are you having enough water? Maybe try SE for a week to kick-start things again x

I too am a serial weigher. I know it's bad. At my worst I used to weigh myself every time I go in the bathroom. I now limit myself to once a day. I do find it helps keep me on track and spur me on.

Are you having enough water? Maybe try SE for a week to kick-start things again x

Yeah I'm going to have SE/ red days this week rather than EE days, I'm just trying to plan everything. My consultant mentioned things like reduce portion size, cut my syns to 5 a day, reduce exercise & have SE / red days. I'm going to try them all apart from the reducing exercise because I'm a routine freak. I've also pushed back my graze boxes so I don't get any for a few weeks. I'm just desperate to get back to target and for the sake of 1lb I'm sure I can do without certain things for 1 week.

Yeah I'm going to have SE/ red days this week rather than EE days, I'm just trying to plan everything. My consultant mentioned things like reduce portion size, cut my syns to 5 a day, reduce exercise & have SE / red days. I'm going to try them all apart from the reducing exercise because I'm a routine freak. I've also pushed back my graze boxes so I don't get any for a few weeks. I'm just desperate to get back to target and for the sake of 1lb I'm sure I can do without certain things for 1 week.

Good idea. I'm sure you'll get it off x

Sorry for tmi but i've come on after a really heavy week which spoiled my holidays swimming and now its here again :(

No wonder I feel bloated :(

When I was living in my own flat I had the scales in the Bathroom. I would weigh myself ALL THE TIME! Every time I went in there I would weight myself.

It sometimes can get to me if I don't see a weight loss straight away, this is why I have tried my hardest in my shared house not to check the scales. It helps that I now have put the scales away, so if I want to weight myself I got to get them out, plus the only hard floor in the house is in the kitchen that I share!

Excellent! A gold star for you! Where does that put you in terms of target? X
Ta :D

2lbs under target, so I can only lose 1lb next week, which is perfect as I then go on me holiday for 2 weeks and I'll have 6lbs to gain :p

I used to weigh myself every day but now its just once per week at group :)

11st 1lbs at official weigh-in so up 3lbs!! :eek: The only way from here is down!!

I'm in shock: 10st 13.8lbs this morning!!!!

Back