Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Ok so I've had far too any healthy extra b's in the form of bread today but I've ran 4 miles, I'm still hoping to see a lighter number tomorrow though!

10st 12.8lbs this morning :D

That's more like it!!!

Wedding Anniversary today so off out for dinner tonight, I'm really gonna try and be as good as I can :)

10st 2.4lb this morning, this is pants, up another 0.2 from yesterday and now up 1.4 from official weigh in. I have 24 hours till next official weigh in and to be fair I don't feel i reserve a gain this week, I did hi a little off plan last weds but not enough to warrant a gain of 1.5 lbs! Anyway no panicking until the morning just hope those scales to start to drop again instead of these every morning increases! X

9st 6.2lb this morning, hope it stays that way for WI tonight :D
I can honestly say that this week I couldn't have done anything more, most syns I had in a day was 5.5!

Back to being a target member, gutted that I only lost 1lb (I know that's all I needed to be at the higher end) I really was expecting at least 2 from this mornings result, ah well no paying for me next week, now mission get back to target properly!

12.5 for me so 0.5lb gain at official weigh in, going to be as good as poss tomorrow and from Friday evening and hope that does enough come next weigh in.. Got a tough 4 weeks of social events coming up ,

2.5lbs off at official weigh-in, 10st 12.5lbs! :D

Morning all!

Stayed the same as yest after going slightly over syns.

8 st 2 1/4 this morning meaning at least 1 on at weigh in, I'm already 1 over the middle of target so I could gain 2 and be right at the top. Lets just hope my body doesn't do something horrendous by tonight!

Back to being a target member, gutted that I only lost 1lb (I know that's all I needed to be at the higher end) I really was expecting at least 2 from this mornings result, ah well no paying for me next week, now mission get back to target properly!

I will join you on that mission! I will be at the higher end after tonight's weigh in and really want to get to the lower end, got my Bessie mate coming aug 17th and want to look my trimmest!

What shall we do? X

Got a little excited at scales this morn!! 9.75
WI tomorrow 6.30pm, but got lunch date with old work friend at 12, cant see that staying somehow :-/

10st 13lbs this morning :D

Only need 1lb off but its looking like 2!! Means I'd be falling out of my target range at the right end this time haha!!
Can guarantee I'll put it all back on tho!!

I may actually have to break the rules and have a drink before WI!!!!

And Sparx and Lucy, in terms of getting to bottom of range, I just stuck to plan 100% for as long as I could, its the only way to do it x

Back