Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Well if tonights official Wi is anything like just now I would be jumping for joy!! Pity ive got catch up lunch with old work mate today :eek: cos showing this morn 3.5 down from last week official wi :)

Bottom of target just in time, that's fab and also great to see that at target it's possible!
Yep that was the challenge I set myself and I did it!

Everyone at group was taking bets on how much I will gain over the 2 weeks and I think we all settled on 6-7lbs which I'd be very happy with!

I must admit I'm enjoying being so slim and I'm considering lowering my target to 10st 10lbs when I get back if if I haven't done too much damage on my hols!

But that all depends on how baby time goes ;)

146lb this morning so -1 from last WI also lost 1 inch from waist and hips so going to the gym seems to be helping

10.1.6 this morning, scales moving in right direction again, would love to see 10st on the nose by official weigh in next wed which is also the day I jet off in my holls, it's possible if I keep my head down and my mouth shut! X

Down slightly 12.4.2

Off plan meal tonight and tomorrow lunch then 100% on plan x

9st 6.8lb this morning yoyo !

I'm not going to weigh until the 26th August!!!

I'll be back from holiday and ready to have a couple of on-plan days before Wednesday WI! (Lol well we'll see, I may still be in holiday mode!)

10st 12.5lbs this morning - was feeling very bloated after late night drinking so hoping they'll be a little less tomorrow after a 100% day :)

I go on the WII Fit every morning, and even managed a quick go in it before tonight's weigh in so had a figure in my head when I got there. To my total disappointment it was only 1lb, rather than the 3lb I was expecting :sigh:. Don't get me wrong a 1lb is a 1lb, so it probably serves me right.

I go on the WII Fit every morning, and even managed a quick go in it before tonight's weigh in so had a figure in my head when I got there. To my total disappointment it was only 1lb, rather than the 3lb I was expecting :sigh:. Don't get me wrong a 1lb is a 1lb, so it probably serves me right.

Never learn though do we! ;)

10st 12.5lbs again this morning, can I please have something off by tomorrow? :D

Back