Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

10st 1lb this morning so 1lb down since weds but meal out tonight, rest of day and rest of the week will be 100 percent on plan though x

145.5 this morning so -1.5 from last WI got a long weekend off work so hoping to do a few trips to the gym and staying on plan food wise

At my parents, they don't have digital scales aaahh so not getting on them as they won't be a true reflection

Loving the scales this morning 144.5 so -2.5 so far hopefully won't wreck it over the weekend

Scales being kind here this morning too, 2lbs off from yesterday and down to 10st 10.5lbs! Off to London for a big night out and a chocolate tasting tour this weekend though, so suspect they might be a little less kind the next time I weigh in! :D

10st 1.4lb this morn, so up 0.4 from yesterday but quite happy with that as had meal out last night, but still down 0.6lb from official weigh in, would love to lose 1.4 by weds, can be 100 percent for the rest of the week so fingers crossed! X

Didnt bother weighing this morning after a day off plan yesterday. Back on it today except too many healthy extra bs so we will see tomorrow!

Just back from 2 wks in Mexico - we landed Monday morning & I was on the scales by Monday lunchtime! lol it drives me mad when I can't weigh for a fortnight but I'd only gained a pound & that was swelling in my feet & ankles from flying. So I hadn't really gained anything , so just shows when I'm home & weighing 6 times a day doesn't help at all! Now trying to weigh once a day..... Not working tho lol

Scales flickered to 144 this morning before settling on 144.5 just got to get through today and most of tomorrow till WI. Must stay on plan

Scales are saying 9st 6.8lb this morning, went over my syns a bit yesterday so if they stay like that I'll be happy :)

Just back from 2 wks in Mexico - we landed Monday morning & I was on the scales by Monday lunchtime! lol it drives me mad when I can't weigh for a fortnight but I'd only gained a pound & that was swelling in my feet & ankles from flying. So I hadn't really gained anything , so just shows when I'm home & weighing 6 times a day doesn't help at all! Now trying to weigh once a day..... Not working tho lol

Thats very good for two weeks :D

8 st 3 1/4 this morning, happy with that after a day off plan. Just been for a 3.25 mile run and hoping to see a lower number by weds!

144.5 this morning, got a day off today so need to stick to plan and try not to weigh my self every few hours before WI tonight. If all goes to plan may have 2.5lb off tonight!

9st 6.2lb this morning, seems to be finally going the right way! Can't wait to see 9st 4.0lb again (need to be there or lower by the 27th September)

9st 13.6lb this morning, could not believe my eyes, so got on and off scales repeatedly but they kept saying te same. I haven't been 9st anything since I was about fourteen, I'm now 36 so it's the lightest I have been n 22 years. Strangely I'm quite happy to go back up to 10 st3lb / 10st 5lb for the first time ever I actually feel a little too thin, people are moaning at me in work and my husband hunks I have gone a little too far too, my size 10 s are hanging off me and the few size 8s I have are getting a bit roomy too, funny but loosing this last five pound has made a massive difference to my overall size. Anyway I'm off on my holls on weds so I know I will gain, although I hope I don't go over my target weight. I'm going with a mind to enjoy myself and eat what I want but hopefully not to go mental, there is three pools at the hotel and one of them is just for lane swimming, so my plan is to do 40 lengths a day to hopefully limit the holliday gain. X x

Last edited:
Mine said 10st 11.25lbs this morning - happy with that seeing as the weekend consisted of lots of alcohol and a chocolate tour, so 0.75lbs feels like a lucky escape! ;)

9st 13.6lb this morning, could not believe my eyes, so got on and off scales repeatedly but they kept saying te same. I haven't been 9st anything since I was about fourteen, I'm now 36 so it's the lightest I have been n 22 years. Strangely I'm quite happy to go back up to 10 st3lb / 10st 5lb for the first time ever I actually feel a little too thin, people are moaning at me in work and my husband hunks I have gone a little too far too, my size 10 s are hanging off me and the few size 8s I have are getting a bit roomy too, funny but loosing this last five pound has made a massive difference to my overall size. Anyway I'm off on my holls on weds so I know I will gain, although I hope I don't go over my target weight. I'm going with a mind to enjoy myself and eat what I want but hopefully not to go mental, there is three pools at the hotel and one of them is just for lane swimming, so my plan is to do 40 lengths a day to hopefully limit the holliday gain. X x

Have a fab holiday!

8st 2 1/4 this morning so if I don't go down anymore by tomorrow I should be looking at a pound gain at the least. I can gain two and be 3lb over target still so fingers crossed I'm ok, 1lb on isn't bad for not weighing in at class for 6 weeks!

Back