Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Exactly the same as yesterday grr. Weigh in tomorrow morning so hope the scales will change some more by then :-/

I can't keep of the scales. Back on them this morning. I'm naughty I know. But liked what I saw.

Hi everyone :)

Serial weigher here! Weigh in yesterday I lost 1lb. Weighed myself at home today and I've lost 4lb!! Woah lol. And my scales agreed with slimmig world's ones yesterday :) :) can only pray it sticks!

Hi everyone :)

Serial weigher here! Weigh in yesterday I lost 1lb. Weighed myself at home today and I've lost 4lb!! Woah lol. And my scales agreed with slimmig world's ones yesterday :) :) can only pray it sticks!

Hiya. Well done you . Fingers crossed sure it will x

8st 1 3/4 thus morning, it's going in the right direction just in time for my house party sat night. Seriously thinking about doing sw friendly food instead of defrosting a load of pre marinaded shop bought BBQ packs laden with syns as I want to lose a few pounds to get just under my actual target. I can either gain one or lose 4 as it stands ;)

8st 1 3/4 thus morning, it's going in the right direction just in time for my house party sat night. Seriously thinking about doing sw friendly food instead of defrosting a load of pre marinaded shop bought BBQ packs laden with syns as I want to lose a few pounds to get just under my actual target. I can either gain one or lose 4 as it stands ;)

i would go with sw friendly food much better and im sure you will lose those extra pounds you want as well x

144.5 this morning want the figures to go down but I haven't drank as much water and not done as much exercise this week do far. Will improve on both today as I want 2lb off next Monday

9st 6.0lb this morning wish my body would make up its mind!

9st 5.6lb this morning. Definitely sticking to smaller portions and less snacking! (& 10 syns or under!)

Back