Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I don't like my scales this morning, up 1.5lbs from yesterday and for no good reason, I've been angelic! :(

Love my scales. Same as last nights WI yipppeee

8st 2 3/4 this morning - Thats better!!!

Its still up 3/4 from last week but i'm still happy, I can puit on 1lb to still be in target so I just hope I don't balloon today!!!!

i dont think there is any point me being a serial weigher anymore as my scales lie.... they said i had put on but i lost. 6lb in two weeks i can almost see that size ten in the distance lol

1.5lb on at official weigh in.. But I won woman of the year.. I hadn't got the text from my consultant telling me I had been nominated x

Amazing :) well done Lisa! xx

Phew, half on so I'm still in target!

Didnt win woman of the year but the girl who did brought a tear to my eye when she told her story!

Had some fab food at taster eve, samosas and pancake rolls, all under 2 syns each, yum! I made choc cake and there's non left so that's a good sign!

Evening guys :) please subscribe to my brand new food diary thread :D

hope you have had a great day :D

Nic
x

10st 11.75lbs this morning after official weigh-in of 10st 12lbs last night.... Tuesday's 10st 10lbs was clearly a fluke!!

Got on the scales today after being so ill and I'm at 144 still not eating right yet just small plain bits of food.

Well after staying the same last few mornings its starting to go down a little x

I'm trying my best this week to not weigh out every little thing (for example SW chips) obviously I'll weight HEX's & syned food. & Trying not to weigh daily & not to use MFP because its all taking over my life atm! I'm going to keep a food diary and 10 syns per day but try not to obsess and see how it works out, so if I'm missing you know why ha!

I weigh myself every morning! And sometimes later on in the evening. It's so annoying!

My brother took the weighing scales for a few days and I actually felt relieve I couldn't way myself!

Up to 10st 12.75 this morning despite being 100%... confused!! :confused:

I am determined to only let myself weigh in twice a week. So far I have only done it once and I think it is really helping me to stay motivated, as I know that it can fluctuate daily.. I'll let you know how this new idea works out ;)

144.5 this morning and my local gym is closed due to an outside wall being damaged hope it gets sorted soon I miss going :(

Okay so I weighed myself this morning (didn't yesterday) 9st 6.4lb ;(
Not going to weigh against until Monday!!!

So my sister has confiscated my scales for a week due to what she thinks is an "obsession" with weighing myself. Oh dear this will be a tough week methinks :-/

Back