Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Got to Mum's and been stuffing my face with biscuits... I seriously need to get a grip!

Got to Mum's and been stuffing my face with biscuits... I seriously need to get a grip!

Awww :( I know how you feel I went through this phase for about three weeks and still trying to shake it!!! Perhaps a new yummy SW snack food is in order? Something quick to eat or make that you haven't done before? I normally find a brand new recipe or snack find in the shop helps. You'll get through this blip cos we all need them!

Awww :( I know how you feel I went through this phase for about three weeks and still trying to shake it!!! Perhaps a new yummy SW snack food is in order? Something quick to eat or make that you haven't done before? I normally find a brand new recipe or snack find in the shop helps. You'll get through this blip cos we all need them!
This happens to me every month, but I'm out of control this time! I've eaten about half a large pkt of digestives! My appetite is huge!
I've got loads of new recipes planned for dinners this week, its just the rest of it... And keeping away from chocolate...

Everyone seems to have the munches today! Everyone on here, everyone in work, I've had a massive chocolate binge! Maybe it's the weather??

Is it bad that after today's munch fest I'm going to stand on the scales now?

I did it more for interest in fluctuations.

Was not expecting what I saw..... The exact weight I was first thing this morning!!!

It's making me feel like I could be naughty but I my turns tomorrow, my brothers coming round to show me how he makes his home made pizzas!

Pizza? Oh how I fancy one right now!!

Dreading the scales tomorrow... After getting home from Mum's I've eaten more crisps and finished the whole nut! Big whoops! :O

Dreading the scales tomorrow... After getting home from Mum's I've eaten more crisps and finished the whole nut! Big whoops! :O

Are all temptations safely gone or in minimum amounts now? Took me a while to eliminate the stash I have no idea how I bought! I must learn to buy the little versions of things. But even a box of celebrations would be too tempting so I just don't have any chocolate at moment until I can trust myself (like ever! Lol)

Don't beat yourself up too much. I've never put on any weight after a binge...my luck was bound to run out so I'm working on staying good this week! As tempted as I was to finish the two bags of crisps in cupboard. 10 extra syns would have taken me to 23 for the day. Very very hard to tell myself I'd not benefit. >sigh< again...don't be too mean to yourself!

Are all temptations safely gone or in minimum amounts now? Took me a while to eliminate the stash I have no idea how I bought! I must learn to buy the little versions of things. But even a box of celebrations would be too tempting so I just don't have any chocolate at moment until I can trust myself (like ever! Lol)

Don't beat yourself up too much. I've never put on any weight after a binge...my luck was bound to run out so I'm working on staying good this week! As tempted as I was to finish the two bags of crisps in cupboard. 10 extra syns would have taken me to 23 for the day. Very very hard to tell myself I'd not benefit. >sigh< again...don't be too mean to yourself!
I made sure they've gone lol!!!

This is my monthly binge, it was just a bit worse than normal but its over now.
I have lots of chocolate in the house still as that's what I use my Syns on but its mainly Curly Wurly's and smaller bars.

Well after yesterday's extraordinary binge eating, scales say... 11st 2.8lbs so only 1.4lbs up from yesterday and just slightly up from Wednesday nights WI!

It's out of my system now so I'm going to try and behave myself today!

Mine are stuck at 10.4 today so guessing that'll stick for Mondays WI. If I behave!! -3 in my first week back on plan is exactly what I hoped for :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb up for me today, but I downed a bottle of wine and ate a shed load of chocolate last night. Plus * week started yesterday, so it could be worse!

Back