Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Didn't weigh this morning, decided to do an extra shift at work on my day off, wish I hadn't now :p

10st 2.2lb this morning, must admit I'm fining it hrd on maintenance, after six months solid of trying to get the scales down, I find it hard not seeing them drop and somehow feeling like I'm failing, which is madness as I'm 0.8lb under target. I know the answer would be to not weigh daily and just check I'm within target onc a week, but I. So worried I'm going to regin his weight I can't let go of my daily weighs (I lost weight a few years ago with ww, got o target and promptly put the lot and more back on). I spose I'm a new target member so maybe take a bit of getting used to.

i still haven't got used to my size, as someone who was finding size 14s getting too tight in January, I couldn't believe it when I bought size 10 skinny jeans today, was adamant thy must be misized so tried loads on and hey all fitted very comfortably!

I spose all this just takes time, any tips gratefully received! X

Well I got a pleasant surprise this morning, I saw 9st 4.2lb!!!! Praying it stays that way, though it never normally does :(

Didn't weigh this morning. I'm tucked up in bed full of cold so I reckon I'll be lucky to get away with a maintain this week as I've not been on plan at all! And this cold has taken my appetite as well :(

Put on a pound over night. Weekends are a curse!!!

Up 1.5lb but thoroughly deserved after all the chocolate and wine I've had recently! Plus it's * week & I'm feeling totally bleurgh!!

Off plan yesterday and christening didn't go as mad as I thought I was going to... Haven't weighed today as we weren't home till this afternoon...
Meal out Tuesday which I am going to try and be as good as I can..
Also decided that tomorrow will be the day I start running again.. I expect pain!!!

Down .75lb today, I may get away with having a small loss despite having a terrible week with wine and chocolate (providing I can stay on track until Thursday)

Back up to 9st 5.0lb again today, knew it was to good to be true! :( weigh in tomorrow night...

11st 2lb today. Very nervous because I'm going to centre parcs today for a whole week! Don't want to totally ruin my weight loss!

Have a great time at Center Parcs Nikki!

Well even a serial weigher can sometimes be surprised and this morning I really was - 5lbs off at WI this week! Will be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of days - have a feeling I might stick there for a bit! But if I keep drinking tonnes of water and being 100% you never know what might happen!

Oops 10st 3.2lb this morning, up 1lb from yesterday, that will be down to the massive sw unfriendly roast dinner followed by a huge slice of Brazil nut brownie with cream lol. Back to basics again now though as want to get as much under target as possible for a weekend away the week after next. X x

Ok so confession:

I ate pizza all weekend and cupcakes!! Not much else but it was a lot of sugar, fat and grease!

This lunchtime I went home as I felt ill, and weighed myself after drinking a pint of water right??? Weighed in at a 2lb loss for the week! HOW?

I've had choc all bran, milk and pasta bake today and they both made me very ill, and subsequently that's why I went home! So I guess now my insides are totally empty it helped the loss lol.

We'll have to see if I keep it off for tomorrow's weigh in. I'm too scared to eat anything as its making me instantly ill within 3 minutes :-(

Hands up I confess! It was me who went AWOL today, epic fail this evening but boy oh boy did I enjoy myself, chicken dinner with stuffing, real Gravy and 3 coronas!

Back