Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Hands up I confess! It was me who went AWOL today, epic fail this evening but boy oh boy did I enjoy myself, chicken dinner with stuffing, real Gravy and 3 coronas!

Could have been worse! I think fatty greasy foods do far more damage and I LOVE stuffing lol!

Could have been worse! I think fatty greasy foods do far more damage and I LOVE stuffing lol!

It was worth it! And yes could if been worse but I don't really like too much fatty foods to be honest!

So the day before weigh in and the scales have been kind after last night and stayed the same at 8st 2 3/4, if its the same tomorrow I'm looking at a pound gain, I'd still be in target which is good.
I want to go tomorrow as I can't go next week, just hope the scales don't jump up or knowing me I won't go and hide at home!

On plan today hopefully starting with a mushroom sandwich for break ;)

Well after a week off plan, ill etc the scales this morning say 11st 2lbs which is 1/2lb under last Wednesday!!

Not expecting it to stick- I'm guessing I'll end up with a maintain or small 1/2lb gain

I'm stood here debating whether or not to weigh myself this morning, I have been 100% all week (even kept a food diary) but I don't want to be disappointed like I was yesterday!

& it's official WI tonight

Last edited:
This morning I'm showing a 4 1/2lb loss! Yesterday was 6lb but if I've clawed onto 4 1/2 that's pretty epic! That would be my biggest loss to date!

I'm SO scared to over drink and eat! Lol. I've had half a glass of squash and a wholemeal egg sandwich with some ketchup and that's just cos I ran 2 1/2 miles this morning ....I'm gonna try and just eat my satsumas today and nothing else until weigh in! Oh dear god....wish I hadn't weighed! So scared ill get there and put it all mysteriously back on

This morning I'm showing a 4 1/2lb loss! Yesterday was 6lb but if I've clawed onto 4 1/2 that's pretty epic! That would be my biggest loss to date!

I'm SO scared to over drink and eat! Lol. I've had half a glass of squash and a wholemeal egg sandwich with some ketchup and that's just cos I ran 2 1/2 miles this morning ....I'm gonna try and just eat my satsumas today and nothing else until weigh in! Oh dear god....wish I hadn't weighed! So scared ill get there and put it all mysteriously back on

Fingers crossed for WI my lovely. I don't think I could copy with an afternoon/evening WI - I'd be a nervous wreck! lol. Really hope the scales behave for you x

Thank you...I desperately scoured local groups for one earlier today with no joy! Now that's desperation for you! :) if it doesn't stick then it's just plain mean but hopefully I could lose it next weigh in easily then :)

It would be really mean, but hopefully they will give you the great result you deserve. You're so close to target - how exciting!! Look forward to hearing how you get on x

I'm stood here debating whether or not to weigh myself this morning, I have been 100% all week (even kept a food diary) but I don't want to be disappointed like I was yesterday!

& it's official WI tonight

Did you manage to resist?

xxxx

Yes I can vouch for surprising scales! Hope to hear good news later from you. You'll feel better when WI is over no matter what!

Sometimes scales are surprising so you never know! Hope they behave for you :) x

Very true! I'm normally 2lb heavier in the evening, this morning I weighed 8st 2 3/4 naked, tonight, just to see any damage from yesterday in my weighing clothes still 8st 2 3/4! If weigh in was tonight I'd be looking at a pound off! Bet it goes up tomorrow!

2 1/2 off can't bloody believe it! Excuse my language so chuffed! :) back dead on my target of 9 st 5 lb :D

2 1/2 off can't bloody believe it! Excuse my language so chuffed! :) back dead on my target of 9 st 5 lb :D
Whoop whoop well done! Well deserved x

Back