Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Had a look at my mums scales today, a lb and a half down since thurs - I'm not trusting it until I can see the same number on my scales on Monday morning!

Only 1 more morning and I can go back to serial weighing!

I've eaten so little today, exactly 5 syns too! Had 2 1/2 jacket potatoes for dinner, salmon lasagne for lunch and lots of fruit in between. A really really good day for me :) still got a healthy B but nothing to spend it with unless I syn a bit of milk I guess?

Hi! I am a serial weigher too, I have just restarted sw last Monday and I am going to put my scales in the car boot :)

Back down to 9st 4.2lb this morning, looks like its going to be another yo-yo week! Hoping for a loss on Tuesday though!

11st 3.4lbs this morning- so just very slightly up today, most likely cos I had a very carb-y day yesterday.

Less carbs today I think (apart from the bacon sarnie for brekkie :p)

Urgggg I was poorly in the night! Haven't been sick like that in ages, feel really rough today, I keep trying to get up but I'm best to stay in bed. I tried a cuppa, that didn't happen and now I've eaten half a rich tea but my tummy says no!

Does anyone know how much your weight can fluctuate through the week before weigh day to lose - mine goeshas gone up about 3 pounds this week - does this sound right

Does anyone know how much your weight can fluctuate through the week before weigh day to lose - mine goeshas gone up about 3 pounds this week - does this sound right

It varies probably affected by water intake and retention etc. mine goes up as much as 3lb. This is why when you're a target member you have 3lb either side allowance due to natural body fluctuations

Thank you Lauren - I think its because I had some wine a few nights ago - hopefully the bloat will go by Wednesday (weigh day)

Urgggg I was poorly in the night! Haven't been sick like that in ages, feel really rough today, I keep trying to get up but I'm best to stay in bed. I tried a cuppa, that didn't happen and now I've eaten half a rich tea but my tummy says no!
:( hope you feel better soon x

I have got to stop being a serial weigher and just keep to plan.

I mean for goodness sake, the 3lb gain that my scales are showing is just impossible.

I would have had to have consumed 10,000 extra calories in the past 3 days..............impossible!!!

End of rant

x

Well I'm not a happy bunny- somehow my scales have jumped from 11st 3.4lbs yesterday to... 11st 6.4lbs today :eek:

Can only assume its bloat as I ate relatively ok yesterday but I did feel very bloated.

Can only hope its falls off as quick as it went on!

Well I'm not a happy bunny- somehow my scales have jumped from 11st 3.4lbs yesterday to... 11st 6.4lbs today :eek:

Can only assume its bloat as I ate relatively ok yesterday but I did feel very bloated.

Can only hope its falls off as quick as it went on!

This happened to me when pregnant. Scales jumped 3/4lb in one day. Unfortunately my body clung to it for the whole of preg!

9st 4.0lb this morning. Going to try & get to WI tomorrow but I'm out all day and won't get back until WI time!

Down a pound from yesterday so hopefully the bloat from the wine is disappearing - a lot of us seem to fluctuate 3 pounds during the week don't we?? Going to drink a load of water today to flush out the toxins

10st 2.4lb this morning, up 1.4lb from official weigh in, all of it well deserved, official weigh in on weds, still 0.6 under target, but need to be back on plan now or will be over target. Also want to be as much under target as possible for trip away next weekend. X

Back