Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I haven't weighed because I'm to scared went way off track on Saturday night at the wedding reception, been on plan Sun & today but I'm quite enjoying not knowing the damage! But back on track now which is good :)

Well after a whole day of horrendous morning sickness, I had a sneaky peek at the scales tonight- 10st 13.6lbs :eek:

Prob be lighter than that in the morning- that's scary!

8st 1 this morning, much better than yesterday but i'm still looking at a gain this week. Would love to be back in the 7's!!!!

NINE STONE THIRTEEN!!!! :D:D:D

That's it! My journey is over. In just under 5 months I have hit my target. 45lbs gone FOREVER! Size 16 down to a loose 10 - and that's how I'm gonna stay.

(Switching to maintenance is the most terrifying thing I've ever had to do!!!!)

NINE STONE THIRTEEN!!!! :D:D:D That's it! My journey is over. In just under 5 months I have hit my target. 45lbs gone FOREVER! Size 16 down to a loose 10 - and that's how I'm gonna stay. (Switching to maintenance is the most terrifying thing I've ever had to do!!!!)

Well done Hun x x

Well done Jane!

Maintenance is hard but you will soon find your feet! I'm doing a 5:2 kinda thing at the moment, being good 5 days (on plan, no extra healthy extras) and then being a bit naughty sat and sun, only because I have something on every weekend for the next 4 which is very rare for me! Seems to be working, i'm still in taget, if I weigh wed's (I don't go every week anymore) I think I will be bang on target. :)

1lb gain today after 4th 100% day and I even chose to walk into town and back last night rather than drive, grr ?

+1.5lb this week at official weigh-in, so +4lb over two weeks! Last of the birthday cake going tonight then as of tomorrow morning I'm going back to basics, need to get back to 9 st 5 lb by Christmas which means I need 5.5lb off, our consultant gave us a 'drop a dress size by christmas' sheet with 10 bits to colour in I guess at least I can use that to some extent now lmao! :p

No magic miracle overnight for me so scales are still showing 8st 1 this morning, I did have my pyjamas on but i'm sure they don't weigh that much anyway.

Got no babysitter today as everyone in my family is poorly with flu symptoms or the vomiting bug so that means a day at home with little one, think we will go shopping later and potter about, hope I don't eat anything rubbish whilst out as I want them 7's by the weekend!!!!

The morning of WI and my scales say: 10st 11lbs :eek:

Barely eaten over the last few days but now I have meds for the sickness I should be able to get back to normal.
Looks like I'll actually have to eat today and maybe wear jeans tonight just so I don't fall out of target range!

Tiny mercy, 1 1/2pb off today. Still a 1/2lb gain from WI yday tho and 1pb overall

Last edited:
The morning of WI and my scales say: 10st 11lbs :eek:

Barely eaten over the last few days but now I have meds for the sickness I should be able to get back to normal.
Looks like I'll actually have to eat today and maybe wear jeans tonight just so I don't fall out of target range!

Put some stones in your pockets!!! Bless you though, MS doesn't sound nice, I never had it and stuffed my face instead, by the time I was 12 weeks I looked 6 months gone ;)

Put some stones in your pockets!!! Bless you though, MS doesn't sound nice, I never had it and stuffed my face instead, by the time I was 12 weeks I looked 6 months gone ;)
I honestly thought I'd be the same but clearly not!
I do notice when it goes for a few days I have a massive appetite!

Well despite eating before WI and having a drink and wearing heavier clothes (I never do such things!) I still managed to weigh in at 10st 13.5lbs meaning I'm 3.5lbs under my target and out of target range at the right end for once!!
Lol hopefully my appetite will back this week as I need to put on at least 1/2lb to avoid paying next week!!

First day back on plan, 5 syns for the day, I'm not going to weigh myself until official weigh in, determined!

5 syns Tuesday, 5 syns Wednesday....I'm on a roll! Food is not attracting me at all it's a great feelings to not be emotionally lead right now!

Back