Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Back in the 7's! Ok only just at 7 13 3/4 but that means I'm only a pound heavier than my lightest I've been so not doing too shabby!

Got my brother coming around sat night to practise our halloween zombie face makeup (yikes) and he wants to cook me some cream soup which goes lovely with bread of corse! Will try and plan for a healthy option and not go mega off plan like I usually do at the weekend!

Mine are still being annoyingly stubborn 1lb up on WI despite me being 100%. Need to try and drink more water today to kick start them...and have some more melon! I soooooooooo want to see the 9s on Monday!

Nine stone, thirteen and a quarter so half off since Tuesday. After struggling for a fortnight to lose the last pound which took me under ten stone, I truly didn't think I'd lose any more. I also thought I'd slightly upped my calories this week. Maybe I'll get down to 9:10 so that I can fluctuate within the nines rather than flipping over into the tens.... not obsessing about it though.

Wahoooooo!!!! 148lbs this morning!! That's a magic 4lbs gone since Tuesdays weigh in =D PLEASE STICK or keep going down!! :D that would mean only 2 1/2lbs to target! Wicked :D I had to weigh myself 4 times to check haha

Down to nine stone TWELVE this morning!!! That is officially the lightest I have been in over thirty years!!!!!!

Down to nine stone TWELVE this morning!!! That is officially the lightest I have been in over thirty years!!!!!!

Well Done that's fantastic wish I had your motivation : ) X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well Done that's fantastic wish I had your motivation : ) X
Thank you but I actually thought I'd relaxed a bit this week and eaten MORE so my flabber is ghasted that I've continued to lose, to say the least!!!

Scales still showing a big loss! Yay! Just had a massive roast dinner sooo much pork and cabbage lol. I soooo want a 4 1/2 on Tuesday so I'm gonna be a healthy food ninja Sunday and Monday!

Scales say 146.5 this morning :D this time Tuesday I was 150.5! on track for a 4lb loss still, amazing! Can't wait for Tuesday, just wish I could lose 2 1/2lb on top to be target! :)

Still not been on the scales day 5! I'm quite enjoying sticking to plan and waiting for the surprise!

Still not been on the scales day 5! I'm quite enjoying sticking to plan and waiting for the surprise!

Me too! Day 3 with no scales and I feel far more relaxed :)

Tomorrow morning I will be crying!

Roast at the in-laws which never is slimming world friendly followed by a chinese tonight!

No excuses!!!! Its 100% from tomorrow morning until sat, I have to accept my weigh in fate on wed's and be done with it all! Rant over!

10st 11 today - coming off slowly :)

Last edited:
Oops, I was a bit too relaxed at the weekend and am up to 10:0 again today. Never mind.... I'm exactly (to the eighth of a pound) the same weight as I was last Monday so I guess this maintenance lark is working for me! :p (But I am SO not baking flapjacks again for a while...... :eek: )

I'm with you on that one, I offered to bake cookies and mince pies for my mums Christmas Craft fair a week on sat but I had to practise!!! I think i've learnt enough flavours of cookies for at least a week, must not bake any more until the fair!

Back