Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Whoop, scales are 147?!!!! That's crazy! I may put on a half more depending on what I wear tomorrow but a 5lb loss???? Oh please please, that would be lush! :D

Scales are mean again they're saying 149 this morning! Booo. They were 1lb higher in morning yday and went that lil bit lower by evening. Fingers crossed for the same today! 3lb loss isn't bad I guess. Just expected more! Not like I ate anything carb loaded last night.

Back down to nine, thirteen and one eighth this morning.... phew!

After a rubbish weekend whilst away on holiday...

11st 1.50lb

Oh god I have become a serial weigher :( lol I confess!! I hope the class scales are kind tonight. I have old floorboards throughout apart from one small piece of concrete in the larder. Weight can differ by up to 6lb depending where I set the damn things! !

-1lb at group, 3lb to goto get that 'birthday' weight off.

After not weighing since Thursday morning (shines halo) I hopped on this morning to 11st 1.4lbs which is 2lbs up.
Chances are, with WI clothes as well, it'll be another 1lb up by official WI tonight so that'll mean 3lbs on this week.
I'm fine with that, I had an unexpected loss last week due to sickness and this week I've been eating normally :)

I'm a complete serial weigher. My group is tonight at 5pm, and so far scales are showing a 4lb loss. I went out for pizza at the weekend, though, so it doesn't make sense at all! Worried that I'll be disappointed if I 'only' lose a couple tonight!!

Still 9:13 and one quarter today... so a whole eighth on since yesterday! But that's fine because Monday was my fast day so I'm always lower the day after (yesterday) and then it usually goes up a good half a pound after I go back on my normal eating days. So the fact that I'm only an eighth of a pound up, two days after fasting, is fine by me.....

Lost 0.5lb today at weigh in!

First time I've seen 10st 13lb since I was 20 weeks preg!

Lost 0.5lb today at weigh in!

First time I've seen 10st 13lb since I was 20 weeks preg!

Well done. I'm working at losing my baby weight too. My little boy was born on the second of August. Can't believe quite how much I managed to put on!!

Can I ask ....

Have any of you weighed before bed and been lighter than you were in the morning ???
I am baffled by this as its just happened to me ? X

Well done. I'm working at losing my baby weight too. My little boy was born on the second of August. Can't believe quite how much I managed to put on!!

Tell me about it! I was gobsmacked, I literally could put 4-5lb on over night and it would just stay. I didn't even eat unhealthily, I could have been a lot lot lot worse! The annoying thing was that I didn't gain a lb up to 12 weeks and then it all went on between then and 37 weeks when I had her. Oh well she is worth every pound and it's coming off now :) x

Can I ask .... Have any of you weighed before bed and been lighter than you were in the morning ??? I am baffled by this as its just happened to me ? X

Happened to me once and the next morning I was lighter than the morning before, I put it down to one if the unexplained joys of weighing myself too much ;)

145lb today. That's 2lb off since Tuesday weigh in :p i must stop serial weighing!

Last edited:
Back