Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Arghhh 4lb gain!!! Back on plan SE style today!!! May go Friday weigh in instead so I have 5 days to repair the damage!! Lol

Haha 4lbs at home :p my weigh in is Tuesday....I may wait to tues morning and decide whether it's bad enough to wait 3 more days!! =D 4lbs isn't bad for completely unleashed on food tho! =D

Scary isn't it Lucy?!!! BUT main thing is ability to lose it again/go back to plan when most other people will keep that gain and struggle to lose it! :)

I weighed myself again this morning and still 4lbs on. Hopefully I chip away at it soon after being on plan yesterday! Damn these things for not happening overnight ;)

Yes Lauren I agree, I went through a bad patch a few weeks ago and crept up to 8.5 but soon brought it down to 8.1 just in time for Crimbo. Im sure a few weeks back on plan and actually trying to 'lose' rather than trying to 'maintain' will help me get my mojo back!

Back down to 9.12 again. As soon as I get 9.11 then that's my new lowest weight. That's a nice end to the year and hoping for a low weight start to 2014 :)

Happy new year peeps! Let 2014 bring us all what we want, for me to stay at target and keep going to class, thanks for supporting me in 2013!!! Xxxx

8st 3 1/4 this morning, I looked back to last weigh in and I was 8 st 0 1/4 in the morning with an evening weigh in of 8 st 3 1/2 so that means I'm up 3lbs if I was to weigh today. That would really mean I was over target by 1.5 lbs. it'll be my first time out of target since I got there last march but at least I enjoyed it!

Lucy it's good to enjoy it!! Can't always be dead on target that's boring! =D the key is to not keep going up and never back down ^.^

I weighed this morning - always heavier in morning so will weigh when home, but said 149.5lbs so that's 2 1/2 gain so far. Hoping to work some magic and get a maintain by Fridays weigh in! :D that would really be an accomplishment of losing 4lbs though :D

Feeling good about the new year, and looking forward to being on track!

Oh no af has come and due to weigh tomorrow night, was hoping for no more than 1.5 over target but tomorrow could bring a whole new number :(

Oh nooo Lucy I hate that! Feels so demotivating this time of the month!!! :-( :-( :-(

I have two times of the month where I gain or maintain and I'm due my mid cycle blip in the next 7 days....not looking forward to it! No matter what I do I can't lose more than maybe 1/2 a lb with a lot of suffering! :)

I am so not feeling like running tomorrow morning! Looks like I'll have to push myself out the door!

Pretty happy that for the last 10 days the scales have said 10st 7.75lb so managed a maintain over Xmas but I hadn't been to group for 6 weeks so when I went I had actually lost 2lb.

Desperate for 1lb off on Monday!

Running always helps!!! :

First thing I weighed: 150.5lbs - upsetting!

After an hour/getting washed up etc: 149lbs

After a 3 mile run: 147.5lbs!!!

I am more than chuffed with hopefully only going in with a half pound gain tomorrow!!! I technically would have lost 3 1/2lbs this week haha. 5 days of Xmas indulgence has taken 4 days to work off. Worth it :)

I'm back from weigh in, wasn't too bad, 2.5lbs on since the 13/11, I can't moan really!

Anyway that puts me exactly 1lb over target which I will get off by next weds, I refuse to pay again ;)

8 st 4 1/4 this morning, only half lower than yesterday and after all the carbs I've had today I bet it'll back up tomorrow!

I am such a serial weigh-er but find it really motivating whether they are good or not... being a good number makes me want to push harder, a bad number gives me the kick up the bum to push harder!
It will be my first weigh in on Tuesday and I have weighed in everyday since last Tuesday... today the scales were exactly 8lbs lost!! I am trying not to get too excited lol :)

Back