Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Scales are saying 10lbs off since Monday! Hmmm don't think that's right some how but heck I wish it was!!!

Another morning at 8st 3 3/4, hoped to see my usual drop after weigh in but never mined. Going to try a SE and red day today, only snacking on fruit and 2/3rds sf with my meals, please let it help!

8st 3 this morning so its going in the right direction! Usually go up after the weekend but i'm hitting the salads and changing the red wine for rum and diet coke, see if I can curb that gain!

Oh bugger! After a 4 mile walk yesterday we were starving! Couldn't stop picking, all healthy stuff but I must of had 4 heb's which we all know is syns once you've had what your allowed, needless to say I'm showing 8st 4 this morning. Boo!!!

Even bigger bugger! 8st 5 1/4 this morning! Hope it's just weekly fluctuations as I don't really feel I deserved a 3lb gain over the weekend :(

Another tough week to see a change I think...I been super on plan since Friday, even only had 10 syns yesterday and 12 day before....scales still being mean and say I have lost nothing since weigh in.

7 days to Star Week...I think it's being a b!tch already >.< not fair...perhaps I should lay off the Mug Shots but they're satisfying my hunger :(

Last edited:
It definitely has!! Glad you are breaking your addiction lol :) can't say I don't have plans to weigh myself in morning!! :D

Another sad sight this morning, 8st 5 1/4 again. After having half my usual portion of stew and replacing it with kale I was rather disappointed to say the least :(

I've been drinking 2 1/2 litres of water every day so I haven't been able to weigh. I average putting on 3-5lbs after two glasses of water haha

Same!!! I got on and got off before I even let it save my weight!!! Lol. Not impressed!

Weigh in Friday morn :-(

Hallelujah maybe! Got up early today and weighed in bathroom think I may get 1 1/2 off later on. Fingers crossed for a 1lb at least! Please don't disappear!!! Lol

Back