Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

God I'd love to b your weight!! I don't think I've been 8st since I was 8!! Lol have you lost alot? My BMI calculator said I should ne inbetween 8-9.5 st :-/ xx Sent from my ST25i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am only 4ft 11 though so even at that weight I could be a lot lighter according to bmi but I go by how I feel.

When I'm at the bottom of target I've lost exactly 3stone xx

Bloody scales went back up and say I'm gonna maintain Friday!! Annoyed don't cut it :(

So my strawberry daiquiris and tequila in huge amounts have successfully kept me off the scales all week.

Haha

Hoping to get to 145 this week but not sure its gonna happen even though I didn't even make the drunken kebab stop

8st 3 1/4 this morning, just in time for my flexi day. I've planned a moussaka for tea but I could only get lean lamb so there's extra syns right there! I will be sharing a bottle if wine watching the rugby and then my usual rum and diet coke tonight so I will be going way over but hey, I will pull it back tomorrow and until weds hopefully!

Luckily the moussaka I make is so rich that I only have a small section and a huge salad with it!

It's unclear as he doesn't label it. I'll re-examine it if my losses slow but there's definitely a lot less fat than from supermarket mince and I remove any that comes out.

I've never seen extra lean lamb mince? Do you know where I'd get it? Thanks.

Exactly what principle I use, if your still loosing then don't change, if things slow down and your having a lot of lean mince instead of extra lean than you can change then! I only saw it once in Sainsbury's but i've never seen it since hence I syn it x

I had a sneaky peak this morning and ... Saw a 12 on the scales for the first time in a really long time!!

Crossing my fingers and being mega good in the hope that I may see it again at Tuesdays weigh in! X

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Yippeee. Saw a 2 1/2 lb loss on the scales this morning :) bringing me potentially down to 148lbs. However I saw a 3lb loss same day last week but ended up gaining 1 1/2 so I won't get too excited yet! Just on a keep up the plan 100% and carry on running :)

Last edited:
I was still 15st13 1/2 this am, not sure what'll happen tomorrow as had a delicious pub lunch with 2 pints cider (to celebrate dryathlon finishing) and my potatoes definitely had butter in them.

I'm now nicely full and am going to run tomorrow (to balance things I hope!). One off plan meal won't spoil my week though.

Mine are still on 15.13 (they dipped to 15.12 yesterday). I'm on a sts at this rate. Thursday is a little way away. Think I've enjoyed the weekend too much!

Seen a sudden jump from 8st 3 1/4 yesterday to 8st 4 3/4 but I'm not panicking just yet, AF came yesterday so hopefully that had something to do with it!

Back to the lowest weight I've seen this week - 148lbs. So 2 1/2 off at the moment!

Got two days off again now so need to make sure I stay on the red days wagon!

Hell to the yes!!! Guess what I see on the scales!

146lb at weigh in for Thursday that's what!!!

Now....can I hold onto a 4 1/2lb loss for two and a half days???? Oh god please please please!!!!!!!

Back