Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Good luck Camplestar and well done Liquoricet :D

I'm a serial weigher, don't know why I so it to myself I can have fluctuations of4lbs or so in the week before official weigh in...

I'm a serial weigher, don't know why I so it to myself I can have fluctuations of4lbs or so in the week before official weigh in...

Similar here, and its SO disapointing. Really we need to get a grip and hide those scales away till WI day! :wave_cry:

really restricting the amount of weighing I do lately, lost another 1.5lb so I'm happy today. Got to keep off the scales

I weigh my self every time I'm in the bathroom. Cant help my self. However tomorrow is my official weigh day so after that I'm going to take the battery out and give it to my OH to keep till next saturday. Its the only way.

My BF has hid my scales.. i was the same used to weigh myself everytime i went for a wee... dangerous lol.. Kills me not being able to hop on when i want too though :(

another lb off for me this week, I'm now 11.3 - really hope I don't put it all back on next week on holiday! :D

Back