Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I weigh myself a couple of times a week at home, I'm know I'm not meant to, but I've used them for years and like to know how my week is going before weigh-in at group x

Yes, it's so addictive! I weigh myself after every meal just to see what affect it has on my body. I'm still losing each Monday weigh-in though so it doesn't make a difference what the scales say in between!

Me too, I know the SW scales are the only ones that matter but I like to weigh each morning to make sure that I'm on track for a loss. It keeps me motivated througout the week.

I'm getting worse and weighing myself every time I go to the loo!!! Someone stop this obsession!!!

I currently am in the habit of weighing myself in the morning, when I get home from Uni and again before bed. The amount it changes in one day is unbelievable!

I have not even had my first week weigh in and ive weighed myself on various scales about 10 times and every scales have been different.
I did weigh myself on my own scales half was through my week and they said that I was 9lb lighter but when I went on them the next day I was about 6lb heavier!
Its such a bad habit for me but I cant stop weighing myself lol x

I'm guilty of this, its the first thing I do every morning and the last thing I do every night, I'm just trying to limit the number of times I do it in between, its a really difficult habbit to break! I've even tried throwing out the scales but by the end of the week I'd bought new ones :sigh:

I'm only two weeks in and it has truly become an obsession - I got very downhearted last night when I had been to my weigh-in, got home and eaten (which, of course, can't possibly explain anything!) and I had gained two pounds out of nowhere! It really does mess with your head, although I will admit it is nice to see a general downward trend over a week and also possibly prepare myself to expect a gain so I don't get too upset in the meeting and end up not staying to group. I think a lot of it is to do with the fact it is my first diet, my weight gain is largely due to medication that I have been on for the last year, and I'm at that stage where I'm worried that it won't work. I got into a very bad habit of being upset by my rising weight and comforting myself with junk food, like chocolate and crisps (I know it doesn't make sense). Even with the daily weighing, I was still very nervous before I got on the scales at group for the first time.

Not been able to get on mine as my bathroom is being decorated so they've been in the attic, wish they could stay up there all the time until weigh in days but that's not going to happen lol :rolleyes:

I do this, every morning and occasionally before bed. For me its a good way to keep track, I used to be obsessive about it but now if I see a gain I just think "oh well I'll have a couple less syns today" and get on with it

Down to 8st 3 3/4 this morning!! That would mean i'm back in target range but I musn't get too excited as its not until wed's evening and we all know that things can change by then!!!

That was me back in July, my scales broke in sept and that was me cured. I also now am out of target and have struggled to get back in so I bought new scales to keep track!

Yesterday I was 8.8, won't know how accurate to Sw scales until weds but I'm happy to think they are nearly spot on until then :)

I'm on the scales constantly, I know how much each wee weighed, each bit of food, it flucuates along with my mood several times a day, I know it's no good for me but I think I actually have a real addiction to the scales.

I'm on the scales constantly, I know how much each wee weighed, each bit of food, it flucuates along with my mood several times a day, I know it's no good for me but I think I actually have a real addiction to the scales.

How much does wee weigh? Everyone in my group insists they go before they weigh and I've never seen point, but am I wrong ?

Back