Is anyone else sad...

Mmmmm yeah :D I was preparing the guinea pigs' and rabbits' salads last night and I so wanted to eat a slice of their cucumber!! I don't like cucumber :rolleyes:

In a way, it's good that our bodies are craving good food. :)

I know, the Jersey Royals and cherries and strawberries and rapsberries and apricots and nectarines and peaches.etc etc etc will all be finished by the time I finish this diet. Never mind there's always next year!!

I was so lucky that my 810 week was during the height of asparagus season! Although I have to admit this year being a record strawberry harvest has made me a little sad :(

i miss fruit never been a big veg fan but i would kill for fruit and yogurt. odd i don't go for that when i slip up.

I so agree, I was craving Asda's ranch salad for blinking weeks!!!

I've only just started but i know that the PWO fruit and veg places aroung here will have an array of lovely fruit and veg, but i also know that those Strawberries will taste all the more sweet next year when i'm sat in the sun wearing a Joe Browns floaty dress with a tan feeling like a million dollars!

And thats supposed to be PYO!! DOH!

I remember last time I was on CD I really missed bananas yet I have hardly eaten them since.

we've got a back garden full of yummy fruit & veg growing! Doh!! its the first time weve grown any, but now we cant eat it!!! ah well!!

Back