Is anyone else starting Monday? If so... what are you doing for Christmas?

Just wondering if anyone else is starting so close to Christmas as its not only that we have to think of it's new year as well!!

I really want to do this more than anything but am having my doubts about starting so close to christmas.

I have an appointment to start Monday, but think i would be better off waiting until January, on the other hand im telling myself i could be a stone lighter by then!!

Gosh as i get older i get more indesisive about things i used to be able to make a snap decision about anything but now i ponder over anything and everything!! xx

IM GOING TO SHOUT AT YOU ''''SORRY''''

THERE WILL BE MANY MORE CHRISTMAS'' SO GET STARTED ASAP AS YOU COULD BE A STONE HEAVIER BY CHRISTMAS IF YOU DONT START MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE EXCUSES ????????????????????

((((HUGS))))
XXC

IM GOING TO SHOUT AT YOU ''''SORRY''''

THERE WILL BE MANY MORE CHRISTMAS'' SO GET STARTED ASAP AS YOU COULD BE A STONE HEAVIER BY CHRISTMAS IF YOU DONT START MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE EXCUSES ????????????????????

((((HUGS))))
XXC

Whoa if that dosn't get me started nothing will!!

Seriously though your right i will be a stone heavier by then as just now im eating myself into oblivion !!:eek::eek:

Thanks that's just what i needed to hear.xx

Im sorry I shouted as I dont normally BUT I have yoyoed with my weight for 18 years out of my 37 and I have made every excuse in the book,Im going to Butlins with my OH 3 kids and inlaws for christmas but Im not going to eat as i'll be on day 89 of lighterlife,I am on day 50 TODAY and havent cheated once and as I shouted there will be many more christmases we have to do this VLCD when our heads are in the right place at the right time,and your name spells that out 100%,I know christmas is hard but how many past christmases have you woken up sad you arent in the dress?? How many New Years have you thought I have to be slimmer........Well start Monday and you can be 18lbs down at 3lbs a week for Christmas????????????What a fantastic Christmas present hey?We are all here for you hun and know what its like to so want to lose weight......
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING OF YOUR SUCCESS!!!!
XXC:D

Im sorry I shouted as I dont normally BUT I have yoyoed with my weight for 18 years out of my 37 and I have made every excuse in the book,Im going to Butlins with my OH 3 kids and inlaws for christmas but Im not going to eat as i'll be on day 89 of lighterlife,I am on day 50 TODAY and havent cheated once and as I shouted there will be many more christmases we have to do this VLCD when our heads are in the right place at the right time,and your name spells that out 100%,I know christmas is hard but how many past christmases have you woken up sad you arent in the dress?? How many New Years have you thought I have to be slimmer........Well start Monday and you can be 18lbs down at 3lbs a week for Christmas????????????What a fantastic Christmas present hey?We are all here for you hun and know what its like to so want to lose weight......
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING OF YOUR SUCCESS!!!!
XXC:D

Gosh how brave are you going away for Christmas and not eating, but i know what you mean as you'll be on day 89 it's far too close to the end to give in! and i just know you have the determination and willpower to see it through. Everything you said about past Christmases and new years is so true, i couldn't have put it better my self.

Thanks soo mush ohh i mean much lol.xx

lol thats like my brain mush today flipping headache :(

I really want to eat at christmas but I see whats the point of paying £66 to put on 2lbs?I say im not going to eat and I really dont want to but I will see how strong my will power is????
I have woken up every christmas apart from 4 in 18 years FAT so this year I will feel so happier :D If I lose another 15lbs by christmas I will be nearly in the 10's so that will be fab havent been there for 10 years :D
Good Luck Hun just keep Christmas in your head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXC

Back