Is anyone else....

Thank you btw :eek::)

its been a long day!!!! my brain isnt funtioning....my god im shocked...god i hope i can do it that quick....if you dont mind me asking what were you to start with????

god emma yes that could be us...move over beckham .....!!!

Karen, which Next did you use if you didn't go to Norwich?

I logged in to the site this morning and was gutted, there was nothing there at all for kids over 1 or under 14.
What really annoys me is that most of the people who get these VIP slots and order early in the sales over order and send most back, or even worse, they buy it all then flog it on ebay.

If I was in UK I would deffo get up a silly o clock and battle my way there! I use to be able to buy clothes a year ahead of my son for him to grow into but lately the sales have been rubbish from there, prob cos of this whole VIP thing.

Ask away lol :D I started at 18st 4lbs so yep have a fair bit to lose :eek:. First leg of the journey nearly done though, then it'll be time to tackle the next 2 stone :)

where do you live???, think you will find the vip slots are done in alphbetical order, also depends on how much you spend a couple of months previous to sale....i always get a preview book too.....i must be a good customer!!!!!

bloody hell karen....that is fantastic....i was a bit heavier that you to start but 4 stone is my initial target...you have really filled me with inspiration....god if i can loose that in 3 months i will be over joyed....have you stuck to ss

Jabba i went to one at a retail park just outside Kings Lynn. Bit smaller than the main Norwich shop but worth it just to avoid the crowds.

I did the same for my wee boy last summer - he's still working his way through the stuff i bought him lol. So think i'm going to plan to stock up for him again at the Christmas one.

oh i just wonder coz she said if i was in uk......!!!
isnt kings lynn where the big raf base is....im sure ive been there in my youth!!! ( on the pull no doubt!!!)

Have stuck to SS pretty much but i've been by no means saintly :eek:, started off first few weeks nibbling. Then nipped that in the bud. Had a weekend off for a wedding i think week 5 or 6 then stuck to it rigidly til week 12 when i fell off the wagon badly and put on 3lbs. But been 100% back on track again since then.

Blimey, King's Lynn has retail parks these days??!!
I went to College there and it was always really, how shall I put it.....industrial. If you see what I mean? Mind, that was a good 12 years ago now, eeek showing my age a bit!
Much easier than Norwich to drive around tho, hence why I did my driving test there lol!

Sorry Shell, if I have confused you! I am originally from good old Norfolk but I'm married to a soldier and we currently live in Germany.

Shelley is that RAF Marham you're thinking off? If it is then thats just 2 miles up the road from me - we live in a wee village 10 miles out of Lynn.

Where are you from Shelley?

i live in shropshire now i had a mate who was married to a lad in the raf...once upon a time i wa engaged to a pilot in the raf....my dad was in the army and we were based in germany too...back in the 80's...where do you live jabba..(god that sounds horrid).... we lived in celle, but my ex was in raf bruggen ....obviously not married to him thou...he died a few years ago...really tragic...i went to boarding school so stayed in england most of the time, until my parents finally settled up here....god know why we come from down south!!!

Shelley, we're just down the road from Celle, in Hohne.

oh my god.....i remember going to the naafi there as they always had so much more than ours.....also remember the horrid vists to belsen.....i didnt realise they still had troops over in germany....

Back