• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is anyone else...

Not 100% porridge but have it every morning - I am convinced that is what keeps me going - for various work reasons i sometimes have not been able to have my second pack (usually a soup) until mid afternoon, but because of the porridge I have never felt hungry - not once.

Was talking to my CDC today about it - she gave me my next weeks supply in plain packets. Apparently it is so popular they cannot get them printed in time.

whats the best way to make it - 150mls over the porrige, then blend, then microwave.??

I make mine with 250 with water as i like mine really sloppy lol, blend, microwave then sweetner. But i use a sweetner called simply sweet not in tablet form and have had no problem with the ketosis issue before someone jumps in and gives me their 2 cents worth :) :) my cdc says its fine as it doesnt affect the pink

Hi there I agree the porridge is sooo lovely, and it really makes you feel as if you are eating something you can still feel like a human being !. I was interested to see that you can make it with more water I will try that and then maybe it will take longer to eat as I seem to wolf it down Ha Ha.

Nibbles

Silver Member
Just home from my night shift, bowl of porridge in hand. My favourite!!!
150 mls of water, 60 seconds in microwave.
Then off to bed for a few hours, then up for school run at 3.30pm.

have just had my first bowl - like eating properly and tasted yum. hurrah!!!

Sorry guys the porridge made me gag!! Tasty and Yum is not the words that I would use for the porridge....but if it works for you then great! Happy losses xxx