Is anyone else...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by saraian24, 9 October 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    SS with porridge only and having great losses - its just i was ss+ at the beginning of the week and now SS+ as im having to force the chicken down, was stuffed after 3 bowls of porridge.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Docmel

Docmel Member

Not 100% porridge but have it every morning - I am convinced that is what keeps me going - for various work reasons i sometimes have not been able to have my second pack (usually a soup) until mid afternoon, but because of the porridge I have never felt hungry - not once.

Was talking to my CDC today about it - she gave me my next weeks supply in plain packets. Apparently it is so popular they cannot get them printed in time.

4. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

whats the best way to make it - 150mls over the porrige, then blend, then microwave.??

5. pompeyfan

pompeyfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I make my porridge with 200mls of almost boiling water, 1 sweetner - then blend it. Then into the microwave for 50 - 60 seconds. Lush, lol :D

6. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I make mine with 250 with water as i like mine really sloppy lol, blend, microwave then sweetner. But i use a sweetner called simply sweet not in tablet form and have had no problem with the ketosis issue before someone jumps in and gives me their 2 cents worth :) :) my cdc says its fine as it doesnt affect the pink

7. shazzy

shazzy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi there I agree the porridge is sooo lovely, and it really makes you feel as if you are eating something you can still feel like a human being !. I was interested to see that you can make it with more water I will try that and then maybe it will take longer to eat as I seem to wolf it down Ha Ha.

8. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just home from my night shift, bowl of porridge in hand. My favourite!!!
    150 mls of water, 60 seconds in microwave.
    Then off to bed for a few hours, then up for school run at 3.30pm.

9. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

have just had my first bowl - like eating properly and tasted yum. hurrah!!!

10. sabab172

sabab172 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sorry guys the porridge made me gag!! Tasty and Yum is not the words that I would use for the porridge....but if it works for you then great! Happy losses xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.