Is anyone EXCERCISING whilst on Lipotrim????

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Hi again!
Just a quick one, bought a fitnes dvd and did it this mornin, found myself tired really quickly so am worried about going for my usual run in the morning... i am by no means fit so struggle on my runs anyway... :break_diet:

So just wondering if anyone else does alot or any cardio, and if its safe to do so??

xxxx:p

Hi i am unable to exercise at the moment due to a back problem I am waiting for surgery on, but am still losing!

Fab about the weight loss keep going! sorry to hear abotu your back hun...

do u know if its ok to do alot of cardio whilts on a TFR diet??

I haven't started yet. I'm on week three and am giving myself a bit more time to adapt to my new food regime. I'm planning to start walking more and maybe swimming, if I have the energy.

I know currently I just don't have that enery. Did some re-organising in my house yesterday and it wore me out completely.

Alex

I don't know Im afraid - I would think it could only help as long as you don't overdo it, and build it up.

ye thats what im thinking going to giv my run a go in the morning before work, but was so exhausted from the davina work out i think it will be more power walking that jogging!!

as to swimmng, i think i would drown lol

But then again, if you are to do exercise you need to be carefull about overdoing it. As you are only taking in around 400 calories a day from your shakes, this is what your body needs to function, so if you are burning it away maybe its not the best idea? then again im not sure either so any help would be good!

Hi Lauren, I started at the gym a couple of weeks of ago and am now on week 5. I do cardio stuff mostly, you just have to start off slowly and build yourself up. I have so much energy right now, I did about 40 mins this morning and loved it. Going to build up to a bit more too.

Good luck but do take it easy to begin with, as you know it can really take it out of you if you do too much.

When av lost my wieght, THEN ill go the gym haha

Fab Advice!! thankyou everyone!!

Tomorrow i will go for my run, wish me luck haha

40 mins cardio is what im used to MiniB but think 15-20 will do tomorrow, just to get my metabolism going and wake me up b4 work!!

I'm trying to do more toning exercise rather than aerobic..I found myself exhausted and kinda faint after doing billy blanks tai bo...i'm gonna leave the cardio till refeed methinks

i started exercising after week 1 had finished doing mainly cardio though now

have no issues apart from when doing weight lifting, on heavy stuff no where near as strong such as instead of benching 105kg its now down to 90kg lol

lol i think neverything has to go down a few pegs when u start this diet!!

i keep telling mysef that if i dont start now i never will, thas why im not waiting til im a size 6 (as if!) haha

deffinatly been doin alot of toning, sit ups press ups tricep dips you name it im an expert!!

Hi Lauren,
I've been going to the gym 4 times a week for the past couple of weeks now.. And doing an hour of cardio a time and I feel mush better for it.. I was a bit concerned as my instructor told me the training plan I was doing was burning 500-600cals per session.. But I feel fine doing this..
If u do start to feel weak or tried just stop.
Good Luck and well done on your feb weight loss!!

I have been using my exercise hula hoop for 20 minute spells plus some toning exercises. I find the 8 minute exercises on youtube very good.

Hi Lauren,
I've been going to the gym 4 times a week for the past couple of weeks now.. And doing an hour of cardio a time and I feel mush better for it.. I was a bit concerned as my instructor told me the training plan I was doing was burning 500-600cals per session.. But I feel fine doing this..
If u do start to feel weak or tried just stop.
Good Luck and well done on your feb weight loss!!

thats fab! i plan to be hitting an hour cardio again soon, as i miss it! and now im dieting also the weight should drop off!!

i use to go spinning once sometimes twice a day whicb burns up to 800 calories in 45 mins if u literally bike for your life, so thats my ultimate goal to get back to that again!!

thankyou al for your advice, got up early and went for a "light jog" with the pooch, which he wasnt too pleased about as it was snowing! but feel fab for going and its put my confidence up again in my body, i know im not going to pass out now!!

have a good day! :rolleyes::whacky068::whacky068::whacky068:

oooh and il have a look at the 8 minute excercises when i get home tonight!!

Im the same as you Carebear!! The loo is my only exercise at the moment!! LOL!!

I'll exercise once i lose more weight. I dont fancy toning up what i have at the moment!

Back