Is anyone EXCERCISING whilst on Lipotrim????

Ive never done anything since starting,well even before starting LT lol,i dont feel that you need to do cardio as your not taking in enough cals,but i think toning excerises should be done,its just getting in the mood lol,im quite lucky as everything has gone were it should apart from the bingo wings lol.
Ill go get the tin of beans LOL..............

Hiya, Its not advisable to do any exercise the first week but after that ya should be fine. I go swimming every day and try to build up myself each day started out at 25 laps and now can do 80 laps and still trying to do more. Its up to yourself really and what your own body can do for ya.

I would say it's definitely a good idea, but in moderation.

The first time I was on the program, I was also in training for a 20km run. The run was hell, and I fell off the program big time once it was over. I think if I hadn't pushed myself so hard, I would have stayed on the program longer.

I am into week 3 now, so started light cardio, didnt realise how tired it would make me, but going to plod on slowly but surely!!

Thankyou everyone for your advice!! xx

I would say it's definitely a good idea, but in moderation.

The first time I was on the program, I was also in training for a 20km run. The run was hell, and I fell off the program big time once it was over. I think if I hadn't pushed myself so hard, I would have stayed on the program longer.

I plan to do a big run at some point this year as motivation, 20k is far to far ha i will start with 5 k then 10 and one day 20k!!
congratualtins on your run though!

lol it must be me,im just too tired from work and its too cold outside to run,would love to go swimming but i need a good costume which i cant find :( or am i making excuses lol i really want to excercise but so cannot be bothered in this cold weather.
In summer i walk loads with the dog,but i do have a nearly 20 min walk from were i have to park at work into work so thats my excercise lol

Vicky, yo are really not alone!!! its torture for me to ge out of bed in the mornings to go for a run!!!

the only reaon i am is im 21 in 7 weeks, and want to loose 32 lbs by then... so to even get near that goal im guna have to run the pounds off!!!

as soon as my birthday has passed, i can gurantee i will be caught up with every episode of Hollyoks, and my bum print will be well ant truely back in the couch!!

i have bought some DVDs and intend to do them as i really need to tone! I specifically bought a DVD for mums post pregnancy - i haven't had a baby but it eases you into exercise, which is what i need

I'v been excersing at the gym since before christmas and wen I started this diet I just let my body tell me wat to do and I must say I dont feel to bad

ive found i have so much more energy since starting lipotrim because im not shoving crap in me. i walk everywhere and walk at least 3 miles a night at work etc but i feel a lot better for it

Back