• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is anyone on Core?

raudi

One Last Time.......
Yes or more, but i also do a lot of exercise, I've lost just over a stone on core now..... Would recommend giving it a whirl ;)

Sparkle

Gold Member
How easy it to do Core if you're going out for a meal?? I have to go out on Friday with work, I know we're going to our local Italian, so I have an idea of what I'm going to have (main course is going to be a Salad) but I just wondered because I know on Full Choice I'd just save a couple of points a day... :confused:

Hayley

This is what the Eating Out Guide says about Italian:

Italian can be a great choice on the Core plan if you choose wisely. For starters, Minestrone soup (2 points) or Parma Ham with Melon (2 points) are good choices. And for your main course, Penne Arrabbiata (5.5 points) is delicious and filling. And that way you can save some of your optional weekly points allowance (which is 21 points) for dessert.

I suppose you could keep all 21 of your weekly allowance to use for that one meal and then have other, higher pointed things from the menu.

I really like the idea of the Core plan because I'm a big snacker and would like to get into the habit of eating just 3 meals a day, BUT, I don't trust myself with the portion sizes as I have a HUGE appetite (I can easily eat more that OH, hehe). If I tried core I would probably end up eating twice as much as I should be and gaining half a stone in my first week, lol.

Good luck with it though, I'm quite interested to see how you get on with it.