Is anyone on Core?

Hayley

I am thinking of starting Core on Monday after having a good week on points and then a week of messing about.

I like the idea of not having to count and being able to eat from a 'free' list.

How do the people that are on Core find it?

Oh hello

I thought you might be :)

Do you find that you use the weekly 21 points allowance?

Yes or more, but i also do a lot of exercise, I've lost just over a stone on core now..... Would recommend giving it a whirl ;)

How easy it to do Core if you're going out for a meal?? I have to go out on Friday with work, I know we're going to our local Italian, so I have an idea of what I'm going to have (main course is going to be a Salad) but I just wondered because I know on Full Choice I'd just save a couple of points a day... :confused:

This is what the Eating Out Guide says about Italian:

Italian can be a great choice on the Core plan if you choose wisely. For starters, Minestrone soup (2 points) or Parma Ham with Melon (2 points) are good choices. And for your main course, Penne Arrabbiata (5.5 points) is delicious and filling. And that way you can save some of your optional weekly points allowance (which is 21 points) for dessert.

I suppose you could keep all 21 of your weekly allowance to use for that one meal and then have other, higher pointed things from the menu.

Back