Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Officially lost 3.5 lbs since last weigh in two weeks ago which isn't great but I have been cheating and doing loads of exercise so probs where I have gone wrong. My goal is to lose 3 stone by April 19th so I need to lose 4 lbs a week from now on. No more cheating now so hopefully with the exercise and extra bars etc I will be fine!!! If I need to cheat I'll have a bar instead of chicken!!! Feeling motivated. She did my measurements today and I've lost 7 inches in total from from body woop!

Total loss = 22lbs

Period due? Are you doing weights at gym? I think sometimes our bodies just have a moan. One week I behaved and lost 2 lb, another I cheated and lots 3. It's weird. I snack on wafer thin smoked ham sometimes

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no don't mention the H word around Liz.... You know what happened last time she ate some pig!

Total loss = 22lbs

I know it's because I have Bern having mini cheats every other day which aren't a lot but are enough to take me out of ketosis and slow weight down. In other news I think I'm gonna stick with my consultant. We do get on really well when she's here and I would feel awful having to tell her I'm going to someone else and they could be worse lol!

Total loss = 22lbs

I wouldn't tell her, just say you can't afford it then go with someone else lol

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha oh yeah!!! I think I'm going to give her another chance and then if I still feel same will change. I feel guilty just txting other consultants like I'm cheating on her or something ha.. Silly I know. Hope everyone having a good day x

Total loss = 22lbs

Who mentioned ham???? Lol.

Well done on the loss krazzed and well done for sticking too it. You can do it, you just need to be strong!!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Hi everyone, started Cambridge again this morning after a complete year on self destruct mode. I'm looking for some motivation, some laughs along the way and some support whilst I try to make a new start to my life. It's really interesting to read how your all getting on and I wish you all well. Anne. X

Hi Doz!!! You've come to the right place :) good luck with your first week! How much do you want to lose and what step you on?

Total loss = 22lbs

I'm on step 1b, that's 3 shakes plus skimmed milk for my tea which I can't survive without and a very light meal. Want to lose approx 5 stone in total but not even thinking that far ahead yet as it just too daunting to contemplate. I've tried every diet under the sun but have come back to Cambridge as I'm really a all or nothing sort of a gal. I need the food factor taken out of the equation for a while so I can see results without having to think too much about food. This way, it's all done for me. Fingers crossed my will power holds out. X

Yeah I'm the same about not having food. Need to close the food gates for a while. Well Ive nearly lost two stone already and it hasn't really been that difficult to lose it so I'm sure you will be able to lose 5 stone in no time. They say a stone a month is about right so thats what I'm aiming for!

Total loss = 22lbs

Good luck doz. x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

My bf is cooking sausages and bacon..... Whyyyyyyy. I will be strong though. Don't worry :)

Total loss = 22lbs

When my bf has anything bad I make him eat it in the bedroom as we only have a small flat lol. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Haha good idea. Don't know how well that will go down though ha. You haven't got long left Liz..... Eek!

Total loss = 22lbs

I think he prefers me slim so will do anything. I asked him to be honest the other day and he said he prefers me slimmer and said I was getting a bit too big. Pleased he was honest though. Another lb lost this morning :)

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Probably :) Although think he'll be less impressed If I lose anymore inches off my chest!!!! Lost 4 already off my chest lol. Did you resist the bacon and sausages? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Yes I did :) I don't really like sausages and I love bacon but not worth it. Need to lose 4 lbs per week to get to my minimal by April. It's Jack's birthday and were going to his parents down south but they haven't seen me since feb so it will be a massive difference and hopefully a massive ego boost too!

Total loss = 22lbs

Yes and you can do it!!! Ill make sure of it :)
Got another really heavy period again. I've had 5 in 11 weeks!!!! Apparently it's normal, flipping annoying though!!!!

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Back