Is anyone starting Cambridge January 2014? Lets support each other!

Oh really what are their products and customer service like? I guess only downside is that you can't return products if you don't like the taste of them which you can on Cambridge. Plus Cambridge was the original so always seems like it would be better x

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5 - 3.5lbs (18.5lb total lost so far)
week 6 -

Krazzed, where are you based, someone may have a good consultant in that area they could recommend. Ive just changed consultants this week for the same reason.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got the taster pack...yuk! I found a hair in porridge but they wouldn't believe me, I'd chucked it in bin and they wanted a photo, it didn't cross my mind to photo it. They wernt interested and when I reviewed them on trustpi, they complained and my review was taken down!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nottingham. So if anyone can recommend a good consultant that Luke to txt support let me know. :) hmmm I'm interested in how you left on consultant to move to another.... What did you say????

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Oh god hair in packaged food? Nice!!!! You should have planted a fake one and said I domt have the original but this is a reconstruction of the event like they do on crime watch lol. What difference does it make if you send a photo.... Why would you lie????

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I would rather go off someone's recommendation because anyone can say that they're really supportive etc but when it comes down to it they might not be necessary. I also feel bad for wanting to change because I do like my consultant.... It's not personal thing it's justi need someone more enthusiastic than me lol

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Why don't you speak to them and say how your feeling?
I'm in the pub watching the football, drinking water and had a bar. Everyone is drinking and eating and all people keep saying is why are you not drinking or eating and I'm like I still have a bit to lose but there like there's not much more to lose stop being silly. Wish people would mind there own business sometimes!!!!

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Haha yeah and even so you don't want to let yourself go and put all the weight on. I dunno what would I say.... I don't think you're being very supportive? And then they would txt me for a bit lol. Thing is the first time I tried to do the diet she was the same but when I was failing and she thought I would leave she would send me motivational texts all the time so I don't know?! I'm probably being pathetic

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I've had a diet coke in pub which I'm allowed on step 2. Other half comes over with a pint telling me he's just ordered himself a roast dinner. It was massive, I'm proud that I didn't nick his Yorkshire pud!

Omg what a git lol. I haven't had a roast in months!!!! Probs since Xmas?! You did well to resist :)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Oh no, I've hit the nutella jar. :(. I can't wait for this to end. I'm stressing about going back to work tomorrow after 5 months off. I've just weighed myself in jeans and it seems I've lost 4 lb, but knowing my scales, god knows what I'll be come Friday.

Put the nutella jar down!!!!! You can do this :)

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Nottingham. So if anyone can recommend a good consultant that Luke to txt support let me know. :) hmmm I'm interested in how you left on consultant to move to another.... What did you say???? week 1 - 10lbs week 2 - 4lbs week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan) week 4 - 4.5lbs week 5 - 3.5lbs (18.5lb total lost so far) week 6 -

I was lucky in the fact that the person couldnt accommodate a Sat morning appointment this week even though when i first contacted them i actually said this would be when i needed an appointment so i used this as my reason for changing. I have gone back to the lady i used to see even though i have to travel to them.
A personal recommendation would e better for you and i hope someone can help. Unfortunately im in Newcastle so that may be too far for you lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I saw on the site mine was 7 days, but she only works Mon to Fri meaning I'll run out Thursday now. God knows what I'll do fri

Uh oh.... Probs go for the nutella jar!!!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Uh oh.... Probs go for the nutella jar!!!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Lol

Don't do it !!! Nutella makes me think of Ferroro Roche which I could quite happily eat a whole tray worth at this precise moment..... Hmmmm maybe I could treat myself for Easter lol

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

What's happening, everyone's talking food and I'm now craving maltesers reading what's been happening.
Krazzed - why don't you swap consultants?
Susie - put the Nutella down please!!!!! X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Yeah I'm waiting for someone lovely on here to recommend someone from notts. It looks like there isn't anyone from notts reading these. I've text a few of them and two of them are cheaper so don't really know what to do.

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Back